The way you cuddle

Calum:

Calum would be the big spoon as he held you tightly against his warm chest. Whispering in your ear about adventures he wants to go on with you some day. Two blankets laying on the both of you with your legs intertwined. Before Cal would fall asleep he would kiss your cheek and murmur "I love you princess"

Michael:

You would be laying directly on top of Michael as he slowly ran his hands up and down your back but they would occasionally rest on your hips. Your head would be laying on his chest and you both would just stay quiet as you listened to his heart beat. As you started to drift off Michael would gently kiss the top of your head and whisper "sweet dreams babe."

Luke:

You and Luke would both be laying on your sides facing towards each other and  talking about everything. You would tell about your dreams and favorite animals as music softly played from his phone on the nightstand. As you both grew tired Luke would pull you closer and wrap his arms around you kissing your lips lightly as he whispered that he loved you.

Ashton:

You would crawl into bed and be facing each other until Ash decided to pull you onto his warm chest where he would pull out his headphones and give you one and you would both listen to whatever came next on shuffle and quietly talk about your aspirations in life. As you would fall asleep Ashton would murmur an "I love you darling" and kiss the top of your head.