Just A Normal Day (Kira-Sample Writing).

It was just a normal day, the sun came up and the clouds were in the sky as well. Kira got up for school and are her breakfast and got dressed for school and did her makeup and hair, then rode to school with Ethan. "Hey Kira". He said. "Hey Ethan". She smiled. "Kira, does anything look different in the sky to you?". He asked. "No, Ethan it doesn't. You must have been up all night again studying your geek stuff". She smirked. "Haha, very funny Kira". He said. "And I suppose you wrote some new songs but we aren't aloud to hear them yet". He replied. "Exactly Ethan, it takes perfection to make music". She said and then Ethan's mom met up and dropped them off. "Well I'm gonna go play my guitar for a bit". She said. "Then I'll meet you in class". He nodded and she went to the courtyard and started to play, no one was really around. "Now time for the chorus". She said. She started to sing. "I can't tell you why, But I can't stop thinking about you baby, Oh yeah, Don't you think it's time, I walked around every word you're saying, Oh yeah (yeah). Freak you out. Freak you out.". Then the principal came over and said she needed permission to perform on school grounds and she didn't. She left and went onto class.

Then a little later in the middle of class there was a terrible earthquake but luckily no students or facility were hurt. But from then Kira's life would change...