chapter 10

~Sy'mai

"Who is it?" I yelled wobbling towards the door.

"Me!" I swung open the door to see Jasiyon standing there

"What the hell you want." I said rolling my eyes

"Not yo ass so move."

"boy don't play cuz i'll hit yo ass again." I said walking towards him and sat on the couch.

"I wish you would don't think I forgot about that shit eitha"

"boy please I should of did more than that hurting my cuzin like that"

"man I said I was sorry I didn't even touch the damn girl. have you talked to Joy lately?" he asked

"Yea I talk to her everyday. she might be upset but she still love you."

"I miss her so much." he said while Holden his head down.I felt bad for him. Jasiyon loved Joy and he really care about her. I guess he wasn't warned when it came to Vil. She was very sneaky and conniving. She crossed me once in the past I had to lay my hands on the girl. But I warned my baby about her, well I kinda threatened his ass "if I Eva catch you around Vil I swear I'm going to kill you and that thang". And he knew I meant every word. Because every time she came around he kept his distance.

"well you should of thought about that" I said as I wobbled to the kitchen.

"What are y'all laughing at" I turnt around and asked him and T.

"you fat ass, that's your problem stay out the damn kitchen"

"shut up punk I'm pregnant I have an excuse" I shouted at Jasiyon as I flicked them off

"What's up man." T said to him as I came to sit back on the couch.

"Girl I know yo big ass ain't trying to squeeze in this little ass spot."

"Omg will you shut up." I laughed as I hit Jasiyon in the arm

"girl stop hitting me. T get this girl."

"how you gonna tell me to get my girl when you up here making fat jokes." T said as we all laughed

"so stupid did you and Joy come up with a name for the baby?" I asked hitting him in his arm.

"Girl stop hitting me with those heavy fat ass hands and no but I like the name "STRENGTH".

"aww!" I said with tears in my eyes "that's cute Jay"

"why in the hell you crying" Jasiyon asked

"Dawg she get emotional with every little thing. I guess with her being in her last stage of pregnancy its normal." T was right I get emotional over every little thing it drives T crazy.

"Naw yo girl just crazy"

"naw you the crazy one. How did you let yourself get in this predicament with Vil. shit Joy ain't warn you." T asked Jay

"Man naw."

"boy that bitch tried to hit on me the day before Ms.Wendy bar-bq." I know this mutha... ain't just say what think he said.

"She did WHAT!" I asked T as I turnt to look at him he must of thought about what he just said because it took him a second to answer.

"T don't play with me. When and why you ain't tell me? Did you touch her? did she TOUCH you?" I said hitting him I was pissed. Why would T have not told me.

"Man hell naw I ain't touch her. It happened when we went over to Ms.Wendy's to help her that night. I was in the kitchen putting up the groceries when I felt a hand round me. I thought it was you until she asked me to let her fuck. That's when I turnt around and saw her standing there in her bra and panties. I slapped her and told her to stay away from me or I'll kill her. I guess she took that hint because she ain't fuck with me no more."

"didn't I tell you if you came around her that I'll kill you huh. Then your dumb behind had the nerve to keep it from me." I yelled hitting him in the face.

"girl stop hitting that damn boy before he knock your fat ass out"

"man im tryin to tell you. You batta get her." T told Jasiyon

"Jasiyon you shut yo lonely behind up before I punch the hell out of you. and if he don't get me what are you going to do huh." I said pushing him in the face.

"Man calm down miss piggy before u upset my niece." Jasiyon laughed I couldn't stand him

"call me fat one more time you lonely punk I know your hands get tired at night." I said as T burst out laughing. I must hurt Jasiyon's feelings because he put his head down.

"that was fucked up Sy' real talk"

"well stop with the fat jokes"

"y'all two a mess." T said pulling me in close to him.

"get off me"

"man chill I ain't tell you because I didn't want you to upset my baby and if I did you and Joy would of beat that girl behind that day. I'm sorry baby." he said

"wateva I said kissing him"

"aye man lets go get something to eat T."

"What about me" I said standing up

"didn't yo fat ass just eat?" Jasiyon said.

"man leave my girl alone before I beat ya ass like Joy did." T joked as we all started laughing.

"we'll be back" T said as he hugged me

"okay love you"

"love you too!"

I closed the door and was fast to sleep on the couch.