chapter1

"Joyyy"...

"What" I answered as my over protective mom called. "Come here! and don't answer me what",I was doing my makeup even though there wasn't much I needed to do I was an eye catcher wearing makeup only enhanced the beauty that I already had. I'm 5'3 a honey brown color with long pretty black hair,I'm very thick lets just say I can be your man's greatest dream and your girl's worst nightmare. I live at home with my mom so I can save up enough cash to move out. I was the second oldest out of my mom 3 kids I had two sisters. My baby sister was in college in Atlanta and my oldest sister was at home taking care of her boyfriend me and her did not get along at all she hated me for some reason I guess because every time she break up with a nigga they all ways trying to holla at me some tell her she need to be more like me she hated that shit. I couldn't stand her ass eitha but I put up with her cause she had my nephew omg I swear I love him."What time do you plan on being home?,I hope not late!"

"well I wasn't planning on coming home at all Jasiyon have something special planned!" I responded hoping she'll let me slide since it was my twenty-first birthday. "What you mean you wasn't planning on coming home! And Jasiyon never asked me anything." Ma he didn't have to I'm grown remember. Stop acting like you can't trust him." Jasiyon was twenty-four years old,a Caramel complexion with dreads,and green eyes. He had a lot of body ink and had a boat load of cash. He drove a black Range Rover and lived in a five bedroom house. Jasiyon's a big time drug dealer, something my mom didn't know anything about. Yea I know y'all probably thinking that's why I'm with him but I have my own cash.I'm a full time student studying cosmetology, and I work two jobs to get through school. And plus Jasiyon and I just childhood friends we never slept together just best friends. Don't get me wrong I've been thinking about it cause lord knows he is fine as hell! "Girl don't play with me. I'm your mother. And He better ask me! I don't care if you was fifty!" she scolded. "Ma really" I whined.

"Girl get out my face just call me when you get there"

"yayye I love you!" I ran in my room to finish packing and getting ready for the night that was about to take place,as I waited for Jasiyon to arrive.

====================

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!
@ ExoticLuv_you