He's perfect. Too perfect. Too scary too. "Fine." I gave in. I felt his company would be needed. I mean, we only have a week left. I have to savor it.

======

Tomo ended up taking me to the eye doctor, and getting me a new pair of glasses. How does he have the money to treat me like this?

"Where do you work?" I asked while we walked.

"I work with my mother at the clinic. I'm the desk assistant." He smiles. "Would you like to come over my house? No one is home, and I would love to have your company. That was what I wanted to talk to you about."

His house? Will he try to make a move on me? No guy would blandly invite someone over when the house is vacant unless they wanted to do funny business.

"Uh sure...what will we do?"

"Well I do have game systems. We can try those. I'll warn you that I'm not very good." He chuckles lightly.

"Wow that is okay. I can teach you." I smiled.

"I hope you are feeling better. I don't like seeing you sad."

"I am...I guess you are the hero today. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"You're welcome. It's my duty."

"One more week."

"One more week." He repeats with a slight smile.

======

I was in complete awe when I saw his house. It had a gate, and everything. He must be rich.

"Come in. I will get you something to drink." He gestures me to enter his house.

The house was clean. Plants decorated the table, the floor was spotless. There were plenty of artistic paintings on the wall along with a big flat screen tv. I was even jealous of his house.

"Water please." I asked politely.

"Okay." He goes to fetch a glass, and placed cubes of ice, and crystal water in it. "Here." He hands it to me. Our fingers touched, and I quickly grabbed it. He has soft skin. Why can't I be him?

"You have a lovely home." I smiled as I looked around in amusement.

"Thanks. My parents are very keen on having a nice looking living space. Come on, my room is upstairs." He starts walking upstairs, and I followed.

Was this the same cycle, and routine with all his ex girlfriends? Would he invite them to his house like this? I was too scared to ask, and too scared to turn him off by my curiosity.

Tomo opens the door, and his room was beautiful. It was mostly red, and white. His floor was shiny with the occasional fuzzy rugs. He lived in luxury.

"Wow." My jaw dropped.

"Here are the game systems. I only have a PlayStation 4, and a GameCube. I'm lame." He chuckles.

"No! I love the PlayStation 4! May I see your games?"

"I only have a little. I was playing Little Big Planet last." He blushes.

"That is one of my favorites! We should play!" I was hype. I hoped he didn't get turned off by my nerdy love for games.

"Sure." He picks up the two controllers, and hands me one.

We sat side by side on the couch as he turns on the tv, and PlayStation.

"Do you do this every ten days? The same cycle?" I decided to build up the courage to ask. I mean, it can't hurt to ask.