*How You Meet*

STEVE
You were a new Avenger. You came to Avenger Tower to meet them. First to come to you was Steve.
"Hi. Steve Rogers, mam."
"Y/N Y/L/N, Cap."
******************************
TONY
You were a new engineer at Stark Tower. Tony went around making sure everyone was doing good. When he saw you he thought that you were a guy.
"You are really good. What's your name, buddy?"
You turned around and he was stunned.
"Y/N, sir."
"You are a women."
"Yeah. Is that a problem?"
"It's fine with me."
******************************
BUCKY
Steve just got back his best friend, Bucky. You went to give a file to Steve. You knocked on a door. The door opened and a guy with long hair and metal arm was standing there.
"Uh, I think I have a wrong house. Is Steve there?"
"Oh. Yeah. He is here. Come in... "
"Y/N."
"Right. I'm Bucky. Nice to meet you."
"You too."
******************************
PIETRO
You were in Sokovia getting Loki's scepter. You were fighting when you felt something run in front of you messing your hair. You looked around when a guy with blue eyes and blue hair stood in front of you. He kissed your cheek.
"You didn't see that coming?"
And then he run away.
******************************
SAM
You were on your morning run. Your phone buzzed and you came to stop. Looking at phone you slam into someone's chest. Falling backwards you waited for an impact but it never came. Instead you felt two strong arms on your waist. Opening your Y/E/C eyes you were met with soft brown ones.
"Are you okay, miss?"
"Yes. Thank you..."
"Sam. Nice to meet you."
"Y/N. Nice to meet you, too."
******************************
CLINT
You were walking from work when you felt someone following you. You started walking a little faster. Suddenly hand was put on your mouth.
"Don't scream."
You only whimpered a little. Tears came down your cheeks.
"We are going to have so much fun."
He suddenly screamed. Letting you go you turned around and saw him on ground holding his leg. An arrow was sticking from his leg. You looked at the guy who saved you. He came over to you. You run into his chest. He was taken aback by the hug but hugged you back.
"Thank you... "
"Clint."
"Y/N."
"I'll walk you back home."
******************************
LOKI
Nick sent you to make Loki cooperate. You walked to his glass cell. He looked at you his eyes widening.
"I'm Agent Y/N."
"I'm Loki of Asgard. You are very beautiful, Y/N."
"Thank you."
******************************
THOR
You were new Avenger. Tony showed you around Tower. When you came to kitchen, Bruce called him so you went in alone.
Thor was eating pop tarts. He looked up and smiled.
"I'm Thor."
"Y/N."
"Nice to meet you, Lady Y/N."
You blushed.
"You too, Thor."
******************************
BRUCE
You were in park with your dog, Y/D/N. He suddenly pull the leash from your hand and run away.
"Y/D/N! Where are you."
You saw him jumping on someone.
"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. It's okay... "
"Y/N."
"Bruce."