Chapter 9: She's Here

Domhnall's POV

I started pacing around the room anxious to see Samantha again. Thinking 'what if she thinks I'm weird? What if she doesn't like me? What if she thinks my flat is a mess? What if she hates all of my movies? What if she has never seen any of my movies?'

Thoughts kept spinning through my head.

*knock knock*

I quickly whipped my head around. Hesitating I started for the door. Slowly but surely I made my way to it. I reached out my hand for the knob. I was practically there...then I pulled back.

'What should I do?' I looked around my flat noticing a window. 'Could I jump from that?' I thought. 'You idiot are you crazy. You're on the fifth floor...THE FIFTH FLOOR! You can't jump out you'll jump to your death. Plus you already sent here up. She knows you're here. There's no turning back now.'

I then turned around and slammed my hand on the sore knob, twisting it and whipping the door open.

And there she was. The most stunning gorgeous woman standing there with her blonde hair and blue eyes staring right back at me. Her hair blowing in the breeze as if some modeling fan was being pointed at her...flawless.

"Uh hi..." I squeaked. I was so nervous I didn't even know what to say or how to react. "Long time no see I guess."

"Yeah" she said nodding in agreement.

"So would you like to come in?" I opened the door wider signaling for her to come in.

"Yeah sure."

I ushered her inside my flat and turned to shut the door behind her trying to avoid making eye contact. The nervousness was now turning into unwanted awkwardness.