Draculaura

Draculaura is the 1,600 year old daughter of Count Dracula. She is a vegetarian vampire meaning she doesn't drink blood, nor eat meat. she is homophobic, going so far to even hear the word 'blood". She is best friends with Frankie Stein and Clawdeen Wolf. She is currently dating Clawd Wolf. Her pet bat's name is Count Fabulous. She is friendly, sweet, and easy to get along with, though she can sometimes be a bit childish. She doesn't care what people think of her. She is usually ecstatic and gets distracted easily, making her prone to accidents and mixed information, so she's usually naïve, but ignorance is bliss as her happiness rarely fades. She is very emotional and cries very easily. Draculaura has pale pink skin, pale purple eyes, and dark black hair with pink streaks. Many of her physical features nod to her vampire heritage, such as, pointy ears, fangs, and pale skin, especially sensitive to the sun. She also has a pink heart under her left eye, which is a birthmark. Dracula adopted her. He is the one whom turned her into a vampire because she was dying when human. They moved to the U.S.A after they were chased away by angry villagers. Draculaura goes to Monster High.