Chapter 3 - Cyber Rookies

2.3.1---------------------------------------------

Within the large hall governed by Trinity, there was a room labeled as Guild Master's Office. And inside the said room was a man who was watching the entire match through a small digital screen.

It was Trinity's Guild Master, Rome Noblemore.

He was looking after the rookie who just beaten five Trinity members in just a few seconds. But he was not alone in the room.

There was a woman, wearing an eye glasses, that was standing in front of their guild master's desk after watching the fight inside the arena.

"Serena-san, what do you think about this year's recruits?" Rome asked the woman.

"The Golden Age nickname is not just an exaggeration, Rome-sama. I believe that this year, we have gathered the rookies with the highest potential in our guild's history." Serena stated before she opened a digital document screen in front of her.

"Judging from your tone, Serena-san, it seems like I can expect a lot of promises."

"We're the only guild who drafted five rookies in top 100. And two of them are in top 10. We drafted one of the strongest among the Flame Clan's Flame Elites and the ranked 12, Rento of the Blue Flames. We also drafted the ranked 16 Frederyk Conway, cousin of Alexus Conway and the future heir of the Wind Slash Clan. And don't forget the 41st Support Ability User, Laura Lancaster, younger sister of Lancelot Lancaster of the Golden Spear."

"Hmmm... Lancelot Lancaster, huh?"

"Yes. We also drafted the 8th ranked, Steele of the Metal Arms. Although he's from a rural area outside new Tokyo, his rare ability made him one of the undefeated rookies in this generation. But the one thing that I'm excited about is... The 5th overall ranked rookie, Michaela Steiner." Selena eagerly reported while glancing in her floating digital document.

"Yes. I've heard of her. The best support ability user in the golden age. Even the King said that her potential could even surpass that of Innes Uria. But in exchange of these rookies, it looks like there are those who need proper guidance."

"Huh? What do you mean, Rome-sama?"

"The two rookies who ranked 19,997 and 19,998... "

"Rome-sama! I don't really understand the King at all! Why did he forced us to pick those two brats? This is even the first time an official guild drafted a rookie pass the top 1000! This is really insane!"

"Calm down, Serena-san. You know what to do, right?"

"Of course, Rome-sama. I'll be taking care of this matter."

In that moment, Serena's mood changed. Her eyes became as sinister as that of a demon.

I'll send them to Delta!

———————————-

Please don't forget to vote and comment if you like my story. It really motivates me to write more. And if you find some errors and plot holes, don't hesitate to leave a comment. ^_^