Ch.2

~(Up there is Barnabus. Dimitri's demon butler)~

*Dimitri's POV*

I was sitting at my desk doing paperwork of the latest crimes of a certain man coming to parties or balls and kidnapping girls to sell off their bodies blindfolded. None of these girls were found yet alive but only dead... There was a 'knock' at the door so I said," Come in.." Barnabus came in with a tray with tiny cake slices and tea. At the instant I knew what tea he had made," Villa de Paris tea.." I said. "I am glad you found out so quickly what the tea was my dear princess." he said with a smirk. " what is it Barnabus, i'm busy with a case." I said clearly annoyed with his presence. " I just cane to bring the afternoon tea my dear princess." he said fake pouting that I hurt his feelings some how. " yeah yeah, whatever just pour it already." I said reading the files of the dead girls. " My dear princess you have a two letters, one from the queen and one from the earl phantomhive house." he said while pouring my tea. " What does that annoying guard dog want..." I said grabbing the letter from the queen ripping it open. " I am not very sure my princess...But let me go check on how Nora is doing outside with rose garden.." and with that he left. 

I opened the folded letter and started reading:

My dear porcelain doll, You might have heard about the party killer going around england killing innocent girls that come to a party. Ciel Phantomhive is hosting a ball on Febuary 1. I want you to go and see if any girls get kidnapped and help that girl so she won't die. I wish you the best of luck.

The Queen

Great now I have to go to this annoying guard dog's ball...Can this day get any worse?...then it hit me...TODAY IS FEBUARY 1!!!! GAWD NO!! "BARNABUS PREPARE FOR TONIGHT!!! WE ARE GOING TO THE PHANTOMHIVE BALL TONIGHT!!! NORA PREPARE ME A BLACK AND PURPLE LACY DRESS FOR TONIGHT!!! AND HURRY!!!!" I yelled at my top of my lungs. They both came in panting a bit and they both said at the same time, " yes my dear princess!!"

Tonight is going to be a long night Ciel Phantomhive.....hehehehehe......