Don't Let Me Go - Marcel Styles

~Grace Collins~

"Are you happy it's our last year?" My bestfriend April asks. "Yes of course!" I say in excitement which she laughs at. "Good thing were popular" She says flipping her hair. Popular is a good thing but it can also be a bad thing. I don't even know how I got popular most people say is cause I'm hot and have a nice body. Yeah, not true.

Will I think I'm pretty but not hot. enough said.

As I walk into my first class there's no more seats. great.

"Yo Grace over here!" Louis says pointing at an empty desk. I smile and walk over to him and set on the desk. " You look good " He says giving me a smirk. "She always looks good" Zayn says giving me a smile . "You guys always drool over her!" Niall yells and makes a disgusted face which makes me laugh.

Louis, Niall and Zayn . the jocks, yes there pretty hot and there fit. Louis and Zayn are the flirtiest and Niall is funny and sweet for a Jock but I guess he was hot and they let him be a Jock. then there's Liam. He's sweet and caring but he can be fierce. One thing they have in common is there tattoos. They have a bunch of tattoos except Liam or niall which is a good thing.

Before class begins Marcel walks in. No he is not a Jock, he's the nerd and everyone hates him! "Loser!" Louis yells at him and they all laugh.

"Watch this" Liam whispers into my ear. He grabs a piece of paper and writes

'No one likes you!'

He throws the paper at Marcel and it lands infront of him. He stares at it then picks it up and opens it. After he reads it, he crumbles it up and drops it on the ground.

For some reason I felt bad for him. I knew what they were doing to him was wrong but what else can I do.

After class we all head to lunch. "Dude Marcel is such a sissy!" Zayn yells. I look over to where Marcel is sitting and he's at a table in the corner just eating. He gets up to throw his food and someone bumps into him making him spill his food on his shirt.

The whole cafeteria laughs. "That's harsh" I say. "It's funny!" April says and I just shrugged. I look over at Marcel and he's fixing his glasses and cleaning his shirt.

I turn back around and there just staring at me. "You don't feel sorry for him do you?" Louis asks. "Of course not" I say and they all nod .

I sigh and finally the bell rings.