1

-Donny -

I am going to get that girl, she doesn't know that she has had me in my feelings since '07.  She had me in love with her for years, but Highschool it got serious I had asked her out in grade 11 and she refused because she apparently liked this guy named Tyron. I should give you an introduction to myself before I get deeper.

I am Don'jay Johnson but I go by Donny Savage my Model name, I am 21 and I'm in love, I don't got any love or care for hoes. I love my black women , it is my opinion and if anyone is offended by it I suggest you smack yourself for loving something of my own. I dont go outside my race because I'm Attached , problem? No ?okay shutup.  So Za'Liya had me in a trance since forever I'm going to get her one way or another .

- Za'Liya-

I am Za'Liya Umani Johnson , I am 20 and a young therapist and model by night. I don't have care for men because they have  always messed with my mind, always broke my heart and swore up and down they would always be there for me but left  and gangbanged. My expectations have reached 100 from 10, simply because we women can all relate that men these days are nothing but liars,cheaters and untrustworthy species.  The males I have dated always drank and smoke and claimed Cheif Keef as their god. Now I want a man something like Tyrese Gibson something like Christian Keys and Loyal and got a job.  Anyway time to get to business, I have a meeting with 6 people today so I have to get ready.

I got up from my extremely comfortable bed and stretched, looking at my view of New Jersey city.  I got up and went to do my hygiene stuff, after that I got into my white lace bra and panties and put on a black pencil skirt, a white floral blouse with a blue blazer with black outline around the seems . I put on my blue pumps and grabbed my purse putting everything I needed in there. I took my hair out of the perm rods ad fluffed some strands out an did light makeup with a touch of diamond earrings

I had a chef so he had made me some toast and coffee, I drank it all up and thanked him heading out the door to my dark blue Escalade.

2 hours later I was in my office looking through files waiting for the person I was going to meet first.

-knock knock-

I got up and went to the door to open it

" hey there nice to meet you, you are Ms. Wilson? " I say

" yes ma'am" she replies, she was a gorgeous brownskin girl with curly hair and a short frame like mine just a slight skinny version of me. I sat down at my chair asking her to come have a seat and close the door behind her, she obeyed and sat down after closing the door.

" looking at your file here, you've recently lost a baby am I right? " I say looking at the young woman

" yes I have recently done abortion and I am struggling with the loss " she says on the verge of crying. I was upset at this file , why would she abort a baby she now seems to love without it being physically here.

" Ms. Wilson. May I ask why you had aborted the child? Cause it does seem like you loved the unborn child" I ask her

" the father of the baby, abused me and left me after 4 months, then my parents were steady getting a divorce which put me in a mass of stress and depression , the doctor had said that I need to cut the stress because I was hurting the baby, so I just decided I didn't want the baby anymore and did abortion." She said looking at her hands

" who was the father Ms.Wilson " I said furiously, he's going to be here tomorrow whether he likes it or not.

" I - Ivan Romeni " she said .

I made a call to my trusty Kalin
"Yes Kalin I got a job for you , are you available?" I ask

"Yes ma'am , how may I be a help to you ? ". He says

" Find Ivan Romeni age.." I paused looking at Ms.Wilson

" 22, lives in Lauderdale " she says

" age 22, lives in Lauderdale" I say to Kalin , he says " alright" and I end the call.

" has he been informed that there was an abortion?" I ask her 

" yes , and he has tried to make me forgive him, tried to make it up to me all that bullshit"  she says a little angrily

" any feelings for him still exist?" I say knowing the answer but she has to say it in words.

" yes , yes I do. " she says

" alright here's what we are going to do , we are going to bring him in by force, and us three going to have a little intervention. 

" Ms, I don't know if -? She began

" it will trust my power and position Riya " I say her first name

" alright thank you " she says smiling and standing up to give me a hug , I stood and have  her a hug and she walked out.

Then the next person came. Ready to hand me their problems to help them move on and feel relaxed.

-Donny -

I came into the building she works in and asked one of the workers to hand Za'Liya these roses I got her , there was rainbow ,red and white as well as a rare Navy blue rose.  They asked if they should include a name and I refused I wanted her to keep guessing who was trying to get a hold of her.

Once I did that I headed to my photo shoot.  When I got there they asked me to lay out on a supposedly a white cloud and have a white cloth covering my oversized man parts hahaha, I wrapped the cloth around me gettin out of the change room and headed to the white board and clouds. I lay on there making several facial structures and poses. Then some girls came all beautiful shades of brown , and stood beside me .

" this looks like it could be a cover for some sextape , I don't want people getting the wrong idea " I said getting uncomfortable. I got up and went to the change room .

" alright alright , put this suit on and we'll try this one. " said the manager

He handed me a dark green suit with brown loafers .

" these are ugly ass shoes " I complained

" hahahha it's one or the other Donny" he chuckled

" yeah whatever" I said getting into the suit.  For this photo shoot I was going to be with several different male models walking in a deserted place for some Cologne called PierreNoire

After the photo shoot I headed home , and pour myself some wine and put on some plaid pajama pants and a white shirt. I went to Instagram and seen Za'Liya posted a pair of red heels, the caption read " Job pays me well , I got these beauties today" she posted that 2 minutes ago and got 178 likes. I double tapped and then refreshed my page to see her in a white flowing dress with a flower band around her curly hair .. I was in love..

She was a model aswell, she looked so naturally beautiful , looked like mother Teresa with Mother Nature at the same time . I double tapped and was amongst 987 likers I frowned cause I wanted to be number 1.

After I was done looking at her , I put on some netflix and fell asleep. Like as if  she was on my chest.

"Babygirl I love you and goodnight " I thought 🎇