Chapter 2 - New people?

"Promise me, you won't forget our laughs, our jokes, our smiles, our conversations, our plans, our tears, our memories, our experiences, our friendship."

  Chapter 2 -  New people ?

Jessica's POV

Wow

That would be the first thing that came to my mind when I look at the sight. Miami is truly beautiful I'm not going to lie. As we landed and took our bags I realize someone, a familiar face to be exact. Just a few meters away from us I see an old man waving in our way and not just that he's holding a sign where "Johnson's" is written on it.

"Dad!" somebody screamed and ran towards the old man and that 'somebody' would be my dad. I looked at my 6-year-old brother Colton who's also confused to who the old man our father is hugging. Dad?

Turning to my mom, I asked. "Mom, who is he?" pointing at them.

"That my dear children is your grandpa." She said and dragged us to the others. "Harold, how are you?"

He already said 'dad' dumbass who the hell do you think he is.

Well sorry for the misunderstanding but I never met my grandfather before.  

The man turned to my mother. "Stacy it's nice to see you again." The old man gave mom a hug and his his gaze turn to us. "Oh my god, well isn't it my lovely Jessica and Colton." He started to come towards us but we took a step back.

"Stranger danger," Colton speaks as our parents laugh at us including 'our grandpa'.

"Kids, he's my dad and also your grandpa Harold. I don't expect Colton to know him but Jess I assure you do." Dad said as he patted 'grandpa'.

"Oh, it's okay son it was a long time ago. Hi, kids, I'm your grandpa and it's nice to finally meet you again. You can call me Harold." He told us and knelled.

I'm not that small. I'm only 5'6 it's big enough, "Now do I get a hug from my grandchildren?" and so we hugged him awkwardly. Harold chuckled and soon let us go. That wasn't awkward at all. "So... let's go?" We followed him to his car and by car I meant limousine. Holy shit! This man is rich!

Amazed. I know my family is wealthy but not like this. Damn.

My parents laughed. "Come on kids there is someone waiting for us."

Wait, there's more?

Did you ever had that moment when you meet somebody you don't even know and they tell you've met before and your like bitch who the hell are you? Yeah, that just happened to me.

Standing in front of me is my long lost grandma, Georgia and gosh is she beautiful. I mean old people should be old looking right? Well, not my old folks. okay let's not exaggerate but yeah whatever. 

"Oh my god," Georgia screamed at my ear. No literally. When we came through the door she stormed and hugged, smooched and basically screams at us. She's strong I couldn't breathe.

"Help." I choked out. This woman has a grip.

Georgia noticed my barely breathing she let go. Thank goodness.

"Sorry dear, I missed you so much. Jessica, you grew up gorgeous and Colton you've got bigger and handsome. Oh I think I'm going to cry." Yep, she cried. I'm not complaining I just don't do old people crying. Hypocrite? Hey I wasn't crying!