Chapter 9: Eren and My brother

"Hey Eren?" I said as I take the last step to reach the basement floor "You awake?" His body shifted closer to the wall, his back facing me. I walk closer touching the cell door for it was still wide open.

"If you could do me a favor lock the door for me. A monster like me has to be locked up." Eren said his back still facing me.

"Eren your not at monster." I said in a tenderly motherly tone.

"But I am,(f/n), I am..."

I walk in the cell and sat on the edge of the bed near his feet. I look at him as he traces his fingers along the brick wall, ignoring eye-contact with me.

I sigh."Well I guess you'll have to share the cell with me because I'm a monster too."

"WAIT!!your a ti-" he said shifting his his body to look at me,using his elbows for support.

"No,no not in that sense-oh I'll put my bed over there since your bed is next to the wall." I said pointing.

"What?your not serious are you?"

"I am Eren."

" Then if you dont mind me asking, what did you do the then?Becuase I personally don't think you a monster."

"I could've prevented two of my friend's deaths. "

"oh...."

"yeah..."

"But that doesn't consider you a monster (f/n). It wasn't your fault."

"Yeah you may be right but he probably thinks so..."

" 'he'? Is it he who gave you that scar near your neck thats under your chin." he said placing his soft,delicate fingers on my neck rubbing his thumb on the scar.

I look directly into his aqua,green eyes."Yeah...he is..."

"By any chance is it Captin Le--"

I get up from the bed and just stood there. I then turn to face him.

"Hey Eren."

"Yes (f/n)"

"You want to know the reason why I was late for supper." I say trying to change the subject.

"Yeah su-" I didn't even let him finish as I excitedly ran up the stairs to get a box that was near the door. I then run down stairs placing the box infront of Eren who still sat on the bed.

"What's this?" Eren asked.

"I found it while I was cleaning after you.I guess, this was like a hidden castle."

"Huh?"

"Well look!" I said as I pull out a Long flowy (f/n) dress. It had a square neckline with lace trimming on it.It also had quarter length sleeves.

"Whoah It even looks brand new."

"I know right, they even got something for you Eren." I say pulling out some dress pants,a vest,and a blazer all in black."Hey I know!!!why don't we we try them on?"

"Uh yeah I guess."

"Great then I'll go upstairs and change in the nearest bathroom and then come back. You do the same but change in here instead.

"Yes ma'am" he saluted.

I quickly change and walk down stairs. 'Clicking' sounds bounced of the walls because I was still in my boots under my dress. I see a very handsome Eren in his extravagant suit before I take the last step from the stairs. Then I was greeted by Eren by him gracefully putting his arm on his stomach at a 90° degree angle and bowed.