Chapter1

* 3:45 A.M *

It's dark, cold, and slightly foggy. Four light poles light the way for me, two on each side of the street. I'm 9 months pregnant and it's almost time. It's extremely quite, i can hear my footsteps echo through this alley. There is no one on the streets. You can clearly hear the buzzing from the street signs.

I pick my head up and see a silhouette of a man. He's walking toward me. I turn back and the two light poles behind me shut off. My only option is to keep walking forward hoping he'll ignore me and walk by. I see him reach into his pocket. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster by the second. I take a deep breath and swallow. He pulls out his hand and I see a knife get pulled out. At this very time I can feel my water break.

I lay on the ground praying that this will relieve the pain. I push and push and hear my baby's cry. The strange man picks her up and cuts the cord.

"It's a girl" he says.

He never let's me hold her. He has her in one hand and the knife in the other. He looks at me and then at the knife. He takes off his jacket and places my baby in it, gently placing her on the floor. He takes his knife and stabs me multiple times. I feel numb and I know I'll die soon. I screamed but no one came out to save me. By the time my breathing became faint, he was gone.

- Henry. -

" I took her, she's mine. I finally have a daughter of my own. I think ill name her Audrey. "

After I killed her mother I ran as fast as I could with Audrey pressed against my chest. I don't know where I was going or what I've just done but I'm sitting in this park with my head resting on my new daughter. I'm sure no one saw me. I left no finger prints or signs that I was there.