Her Lover //A Black Butler Drabble || Sebastian Michaelis x Reader//

**REUPLOADED FROM MY OLD QUIZILLA ACOUNT** ENJOY! 

  As you laid down in bed, facing your bedside table, you replayed in your head the events that occured earlier on in the day. Frowning, since they unfortunately turned out to be not-very-nice-to-remember kinds. But just then, you remembered about him. You smiled, closing your eyes dreamily. Ah, oh how you loved him so much.
  You remembered that spectacular day when you first met him. In that beautiful forest. It was so wonderful, the best thing that's happened to you ever since your parents died. You remembered every vivid detail.
~Flashback~
  You were in a white gown. A pleasant smile crossed your face. You were dipping your feet into a cool, refreshing pond of water. Birds chirped, the sun shining brightly yet softly at the same time.
"I could stay here forever..." You said, sighing with content, slowly closing your eyes. "Are you lost, mi'lady?" An attractive, handsome (As of to the ears) voice asked. Your eyes suddenly flew open. "Who's there?!" You asked, shakily. The only reason you were acting like this was because when your parents died, the murderers didn't slaughter them for a specific reason. It was only out of pure heartlessness, only soulless monsters did that. It caused you to not be able to trust anybody anymore. "Please do not be frightened." that same perfect voice as before tried to comfort you. Out of the trees, a man which seemed to be clothed in formal attire appeared, walking in front of you. He had black hair and crimson red eyes. He placed a hand over his heart and kneeled down, bowing on one knee. He closed his eyes, his closed eyes aimed at the ground. Then he looked up, at your face, eyes open with a seductive smile. "I am Sebastian Michaelis. It's a pleasure to meet you." 
~End of Flashback~
You carefully flipped around to face him. The man that changed your whole entire life. You softly smiled at his peaceful sleeping form. Then you kissed his lips lightly and gently. You knew that he'd always be your lover. His lover. Her lover.

But little did you know. That one, fateful night, blood was shed, screams echoed throughout the halls of your little lovely home, was caused by this pretty demon man from hell.

🎉 You've finished reading Her Lover //A Black Butler Drabble || Sebastian Michaelis x Female Reader// 🎉