.Intro.

Shanella

It's only 11 something, but why does it feel like 2 something. We just vibing, we just cruising baby. Forever you and me cause I'm losing track of time and I hope I'm not wasting my time.

As the chorus of " Summerella - 11 Something " blast through the stereo. I layed across my velvet sheets singing along with my eyes closed. Listening to every lyric reminded me of him. It reminded me of how I fell for a gangsta, a thug, a MAN. A man who got me through the toughest time in my life.

" Babe, you ready to go yet? "

I heard him yell from the bottom of the staircase. I forced myself up and grabbed my jacket out the closet. I cut off the stereo and walked out the room down the steps. Pecking his lips softly. Damn, how I love this man.

" Sorry, it took me so long babe. I had to listen to my song before leaving. "

" What? That 11 o'clock song? "

" It's called 11 something... not 11 o'clock. "

" Same thing babe, but we running late tho. You got everything right? "

I checked over myself and responded with a smile.

" Alright, let's go... this is the day we been waiting for. "

He rushed to the door and I followed behind him. I knew this moment would change our future but our past brought us to this day.
------------------------------------------------------

It's short but Chapter 01 will be up soon. This story is going to be a MUST read. I'm hoping to finish this book by April & than upload Book 2. Hope you all enjoy the ride ♥ cause its gonna be a wild one !