I opened my mouth to say something sarcastic but he just grabbed the back of my head, turned me towards him and pressed his lips against mines. Forgetting that I was supposed to be angry, I let out a small moan when his tongue slipped inside my mouth. "Umm..excuse me?" I heard a girl say above us. I pulled back enough so I could see who it was, but King pulled me back into the kiss. 

I pulled away completely to catch my breath before my eyes raked over her face. It took me a few seconds to realize who it was because of her new hair style. Instead of the slick black I used to know, she dyed her hair a deep red and I could see her hair grew a little bit longer. It was by her waist now, like mines. She had on a black crop top, some black and white Adidas track pants and black AF1's. She was looking better. 

Her wrist was coated with a gold Rollex and it held a dangling silver charm bracelet. Damn, she finally looked..decent. That's bad of me to say but shit, it's the truth.

"A'ryah?" I asked, standing up and giving her a head to toe observation. "Maji.." she whispered, her eyebrows wrinkling up in confusion. I let a tight smile grace my lips, not really sure where me and her stand right now. Last time she was telling me off and saying how I shouldn't forget where I came from. 

She even had the audacity to say money was getting to my head, I realize that was jealousy talking but the shit she said was mad disrespectful. But looking at her now, she not acting like she want static so I guess she cooled down since then.

"You look good." I noted before sitting down. Her eyes instantly flew to King and raked over his face, body and looked a little too close at his crotch for my liking. She does shit like this all the time, I guess this was one of the reasons why I never really had a boyfriend growing up, I was always around her so she always snatched them up. But not this one, this all mines. I made that clear by slowly, placing myself in his lap, to not only cover his crotch but make her realize I own all this.

"Oh, he's yours?" she asked, sitting down across from us and intentionally leaning her perky boobs on the table, full display for both of our eyes to see. I rolled my eyes but remembered I had to keep a level head with her. "Yep." I smiled, feeling his arms wrap around my waist. "Aw, really. For how long?" she asked, staring past me and focusing on King.

 I had to think about that for a second..we started going together about 2 months after we met, and it's almost 1 month left of school before we get out, so I guess we been together about 5 months.

 Just as I calculated this in my mind he smiled and kissed my cheek before replying, "Exactly 6 months, 3 days and..." he looked down at his watch before continuing, "-8 hours, 32 minutes, and 19 seconds." he finished, giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes before smiling. He is too adorable, I can't believe he actually jotted down the time, date and everything into his memory to remember.

"I love you." he whispered into my ear, understanding how I felt about repeating those words back to him. I nodded and kissed his lips lightly and only pulled away slightly when we were interrupted by the growl of his stomach. "Exactly. Where's our food at?" I asked, looking around for a waitress.

 I got up out of his lap and started getting up so I could go to the register when he sat me down and said, "You are not leaving me with her. I'll go." he whispered in my ear before walking off. I chuckled a little, man he's so different. Any other guy couldn't wait for me to leave so they could get the chance to talk to her, but I guess he's not interested.

"Well aren't you two the lovely couple?" she smiled, jealousy dripping from her fake smile. My smile dropped and my voice lost all of it's humor. "What are you even doing here?" I asked, leaning across the table to get my point across. "I got sick of Harlem so I came to Brooklyn, is that a crime?" she asked, pulling out her phone.