Chapter 7

Emmys P.O.V

I turned around unlocked the door to my house and stepped inside closing the door behind me. I ran upstairs to my room, took a quick shower and jumped on my bed.

I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss... It seems unreal. Why did he even kiss me. Troye could do so much better than me.

I'm not popular and I haven't really had loads of friends. I just like to keep to myself and the Internet.

I then decided to check my twitter. I retweeted some funny tweets and then I got a notification from Troye.

- "Spent the day with @EmmyHoward :)" with a selfie of the two of us attached.

I favourited the tweet and looked though some of the replies. To my surprise most of them where

"I will go down with this ship"

There was some hate that did trigger the bad thoughts, but I was able to push them away again, and mute them for a little while.

After a while of sitting on twitter I decided to go to sleep. I laid down in my bed and closed my eyes. I think I must of been tired because the last thing I can remember is favouriting one last tweet and then leaving my phone under my pillow.

Troyes P.O.V

"Don't be" She replied. Those where the best words I had ever heard. I smiled to myself, did that mean she liked me back?

Emmy opened the door to her house and walked inside, shutting the door behind her.

I sighed, and lent against the door. I decided I was going to ask her to come to the premiere the next time I see her.

I then walked back to my house and spent the night on twitter and tumblr.

When I woke up at late morning, I grabbed my iPhone and checked twitter. My mentions had blown up over night! They where full of things like...

"OMG I totally ship you and Emmy #Tremmy"

"Are you and Emmy dating? Because you should be!!!"

"Is Emilia you queen shit Troye? ;)"

However they was haters, who said things like...

"Troye you better not be cheating in me with Emmy... I hate her and she's a ugly bitch"

These made me feel very protective over Emmy and it took all my will power not to reply back, but haters gonna hate so I brushed it off.

After sitting on twitter for half a hour, I decided to go downstairs and make myself some breakfast.

I got the Nutella out of the cupboard and took a spoonful of it and popped it into my mouth before I started spreading it onto my toast.

Once I had eaten breakfast, I decided to text Emmy asking her if she would like to go to the mall or out somewhere. After a short time I got a reply.

Emmy- Sure. Why not. :) x

Troye- Ok great I'll pick you up in about a hour?? x

Emmy- Yeh. That's fine. See you then.

Troye- Yep, see you later then. Buuhhhii ;)

Emmy- Bye Troye. :)

I then put my phone down and Sage walked into the room. "Hey Troye" she said. I mumbled a Hi back.

"So" she said "what do you think of Emmy" I blushed, did she really just ask that.

"she seems nice" I mumbled back. "Oh really" Sage replied "so she's just nice... I thought there was another reason you spent the whole day with her"

Sage smirked at me. How does my sister known everything detail about my life, and knows what I'm thinking most of the time.

"Well... No... I mean yes..errrr" I stuttered back. "What was that" Sage replied. "I might think she's kinda cute.... And well sweet and p-perfect"

It's the first time I have said my thoughts out-loud, and saying them to Sage now I realised how true they where.

"That's more like it" she replied and winking at me. "She will be yours in no time, I have a feeling she likes you back"

I smiled at Sage as she left the room. I have realised I now completely believe in love at first sight. I've only just met Emmy but I have fallen for her... Big time.

------------------------------------------
A/N

I'm sorry updates are slow. I will remember to upload!!!

Thank you for 1000+ reads! I didn't think it would ever get that many!!

If your reading this ily <3.

Love A x