Chapter 2

So sorry I haven't updated in a while but I promise I will more often!

love Amber x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TROYES POV

"I'm just finishing off editing my new video" I called down to my Mom, "hurry up" she replied "we have to go say hello to the new neighbors" I quickly finished editing my video and uploaded it to youtube. I ran downstair to see my mom, dad, sister, Sagey and my brother, Tyde waiting for me.

We walked outside and to our new neighbors house, Tyde knocked on the door and seconds later it was answered by a girl, who looked about my age (17), with long blonde hair and the most beautiful topaz colored eyes, she looked a bit like a youtuber I like but if can't be her... can it? I heard her gasp but I had no idea why. My mum quickly introduced us and she replied with a quiet "Hi" her voice sounded british from the way she said hi but he couldn't be too sure yet. Another girl who looked about Tyde's age (12), came up behind her, she had jet black hair and green eyes. She seemed a lot more confident and said, "hello, I'm Poppy, and this is Emilia" she gestured towards the girl who answered the door. I then heard a shout from upstairs it sounded like a young boy, "EMILIA WHERE IS THE IPAD?" he ran downstairs and came to the door "Who are they" he said in his high childish voice. To my surprise Emilia replied this time "They are the neighbors" defiantly English I thought. My mum then took out a card, I furrowed my brow, I had now idea what it was, "here is a invitation" my mum said "for a party we are having tonight" I had completely forgotten, oh well at least I get to see Emilia again and possibly get to know her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the crappy chapter, I promise they will get better. The next part will be up ASAP maybe tomorrow. Love Amber x