Naruto: Light of the Leaf by sparkle123tt

Name of book: Naruto: light of the leaf

Name of author: sparkle123tt

Genre of book: mix of action, adventure, romance and fanfiction.

Length of book: 22 long chapters (as of 7/18/16)

Status of book: ongoing. Update when i have time....weekends mostly. Depends on when i have inspiration.

New author: New to this style of writing.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/38084718-naruto-the-light-of-the-leaf

Description:

Lillian Jinsè. One of the last survivors of her clan. The kindest and sweetest kuinochi you could ever meet. The fourth member of team 7. Join her on her journey as she falls in love, faces unbeatable odds, trains under great ninja's and lives her life as a ninja.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace's Review:

The story and characters are well done. Lily is a flawless addition to the Naruto cast. It seems that too much is centered around Lily, though, but this is corrected in the book. Also, the transitions in the book, particularly the flashback early on is poorly exhibited, but the transitions are better with the newer updates. You would definitely need to have seen the anime to read this book. Grammatical errors and paragraph issues lead to confusion and missing information critical to the book, but the writing style gets better throughout the book. I love the plot, I love Lily's character, but when the book is finished, it needs editing. The author's writing would be near perfect if the basic errors were corrected. I would recommend any Naruto fan to read this book, especially if they want to create a fanfiction of Naruto themselves, because this is a great example.