Chapter 7

|| Ryan ||

"Ew why pineapple!" Riley and I complained. "It's the number one pizza topping! Duh, are you stupid?" Ethan said.

"It's the nastiest topping known to man kind!" Riley argued. "That's a lie!" Grayson argued back.

"Why can't we just cook something here?" Grayson suggested. "Because you guys aren't good enough to cook like me." Riley's brother came down the stairs.

"Hakeem, no one asked. And I thought you were gonna be gone for the week." Riley said. "I am, little girl, you need to chill." He said.

"Whatever, can you just go?" Riley asked annoyed.

"Yeah whatever." He closed the door behind himself. Riley sighed and apologized. She grabbed a bowl of grapes and set them out on the table.

"You know, your brother is cute, but he would be hot if he wasn't such a dick." I said whisk popping a grape in my mouth. She rolled her eyes.

"So back to the pizza." Grayson said.

"Yeah can we just order like pepperoni?" I said. "Or how about we just get half and half?" Ethan said.

"You know if you said that earlier, that would have saved us a whole lot of trouble." I said. We all laughed and Grayson called to order the pizza.

"You guys want to play truth or dare?" Ethan said with a smirked. He directly looked at me when he said it.

Should I be nervous?

"I'm down." Riley said. "Sure" Grayson said.

"Ryan?" Ethan said. I but my lip thinking.

What's the worst that could happen?

"I'm in." We all cheered and ran outside.

Let the games begin!
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
Ladadadada YEAH YEAH YEAH WE BACK IN THIS MOTHAFUCCKKAAA