Chapter 11

|| Ryan ||

So far, it's been 2 whole weeks, and I have been avoiding Riley, Grayson, and Ethan...

And, I know, I may sound like a dick for doing that, but I feel like I can't be around Ethan... Especially since he didn't feel the same way about me.

At around 12 o'clock, I got out of bed and decided to get dressed.

I changed out of my Pjs and changed into black high waisted shorts, and black crop top, and all black vans.

I walked out the door and back down to the candy shop. Probably my only real happy place on this earth. Other than Six Flags or Disneyland.

I walked into the shop and as usual, I was greeted by the owner.

I went for the pack of sour skittles, but I accidentally gabbed a hand instead.

It was Donald Trump.

LMAO NO IM JUST KIDDING!

It was Ethan...

|| Ethan ||

I felt Ryan's warm hand grip mine. I can tell she is tense.

"H-hey." She stuttered not looking me in the eye. "Hey Ry." I said. She gave me a strange look.

She pulled her hand away. "How come you have been avoiding my texts and calls? Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

She shook her head and sighed. "I'm sorry, I have just been really busy lately." She said.

"It's cool, I get it. But Grayson has been going out with Riley so much, I have just been getting bored"

HINT MAJOR HINT

"We should totally kick it then!" She smiled. "You want to?" I asked. She happily nodded her head.

"I'll text you then" I said. I hugged her goodbye.

Let's get this plan in motion.
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

UGHH THIS WAS A SUCK ASS CHAPTER