The Nerd is a Rich Model

Chapter 1

Today is the start of my senior year in high school and let me tell you it's gonna be a pain in my ass I can tell you that for sure.

My name is Emma Johnson I'm a school nerd .Well anyway I'm not a nerd really . I have a big secret I don't want to let everyone know about . I'm a supermodel -like a big supermodel . It all started when I was fourteen I modeled for my mom's company and after that more designers wanted me to model for them . Now only my mother , baby brother and my two best friends know my 'after school activities.

Now I'm in my English class not listening to a word my teacher is saying then finally the bell rang . Everyone jumped from their seats
to go get lunch, then my English teacher , Mrs. Snows calls me out . "Emma can I talk to you sweetheart ." Oh crap . "Yes ,sure...what's up " I ask nervously . "I saw that you weren't paying attention in class , something wrong ?" she questioned ." No everything is fine " "Ok but u do know I have to give you detention ,right." Fuck ..shit...oh God . "Ok Mrs "

I'm dead

"How in hell will you go to detention you told me you have a photo shoot "my best friend Lucy says in a whisper "I know ,I'll come up with a reason to leave early " I told her as I felt cold hands over my eyes I instantly knew who it is , my other best friend ,Jaylen. " Hey you " I greeted him " So I hear you have detention today" I look at him with a 'how did you know' look ."She texted me and told me everything " I glare at her "I love you but someday I'm gonna kick your-" I got cut off by Jaylen pushing a apple in my mouth making Lucy laugh . Then we all ended up laughing like idiots .

-Detention

Fuck this

I'm on my way to the detention room . When I get there I take a pink slip and sit at the back of the class room . Then he entered . The devil . The bad boy of this hell hole Andrew Dillon . We were best friends once but after a while he stopped talking to me and started telling people I made out with Jaylen in his house . I got called slut and bitch and all the derogatory things they could find . Now he's a player , a hot player ,but I hate him too much to give a damn how he looks . He has black hair , cute brown eyes and his teeth makes him look like a vampire . He walked in with his friends ,they are also bad boys , and every single one of the are hot as hell but I don't care .

"Hey, is the that a little nerd in detention " he says amused , I roll my eyes at him then they walk over to "how did you get detention " I signed " I wasn't paying attention in class... is there a reason you are talking to me " I snap at him "the little nerd is a wild one I see ." He says and his friends chucked . He was about to open his mouth to say something but the ringing of my phone cuts him off.

Shit , it's my manager , Ella.

She's like a big sister to me . I pick up my phone and she screams at me " WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ...U HAVE A PHOTO SHOOT NOW !!!" " I know I'll be there in a few I'll have to go home and change ...ok ...yeah I'll be there ." I sigh and put up my phone . The silence was broken by someone saying " I see the netd has to go ..." Andrew says . I look at him " Can you please cover for me ...please " I beg" " I will if you do what I want you to do for a month and you have to tutor me in Math." He stated " fine just cover for me " I say without debating cause I really have to go so I pack my thing and leave . What did I just do .

Hey guys this is the first chapter and first book I have ever made so I hope you vote love u ppls :-) :-) :-)

Shankitten ;-)