Own up to your word.

Start from the beginning

Laurent: "Im up already damn what's the big emergency! "

Larry: "it's about time, no emergency just wanted to bother you and wake you up. It's fun, hurry up and get dressed because we are going out to eat. I'm hungry"

Laurent: " Vous êtes comme une bite!"
(You're such a dick!)

Larry: "Im pas dire , mais je peux vous montrer ce que cette bite peut vraiment faire." (I'm not mean, but i can show you what this dick can really do)

Larry got the last word as he saw his brother being literally jaw dropped. He chuckled winking at him before playfully blowing him a kiss and calmly walked away as if nothing happened. While Larry freshened up like always doing his morning routine, laurent took a cold shower resisting the urge the throw his head back and realise  all the sexual frustration and thoughts of larry  that made him grow hard. It amazed laurent that all he really had to do was run his hand up and down his erection giving it a slight tug here and there, and all his problems would vanish. But much like his situation with larry, the more he ignored the problem,  the more it began to hurt. A few minutes later Larry got dressed and finally headed out of his room expecting to see laurent finished as well. Naturally Larry would wait for him to get dressed, but seeing as though he was on the verge of starving desperate times calls for desperate measures. He barged into his room and knocked on the bathroom door to which laurent opened dripping wet, skin glistening, and it was Larrys turn to stare in awe. Of course this made him want laurent more. Laurent smirked as he watched the lust in his eyes.

Laurent: "what you want larry, my eyes up here not down there"

He lifts Larrys chin up with his index finger and Larry blushes realizing what he is doing. Laurent only laughs at his actions.

Larry: "u-umm...hurry up, I can no wait any longer"

Laurent: "give me a couple seconds and I'll be ready, I'll meet you in the car"

Turning around and heading towards the car now, Larry felt embarrassed at how obvious he was staring. He felt that he was weak at his knees, and that couldn't happen again. A few minutes later laurent came closing the door in the car wearing all black just how Larry liked it.

They headed towards the nearest restaurant soon ordering  and waiting for their meals  patiently. laurent sat across from Larry and he looked down fiddling with his fingers. The atmosphere began the grow quiet, and tension seemed to have followed the twins everywhere they went. Larry smiled remembering this morning.

Larry: "tell me, did I make you feel good In your dream?"

Laurent: "h-how did you,-"

Larry: "I know everything, plus you where moaning pretty loud."

Laurent: "I am telling you, I like women larry. It will never happen!"

Suddenly the waiter came with their two hamburgers and fries, the twins licked their lips wanting a bite quickly. Larry smirked and winked at the waitress. He figured the only way to get laurent fired up is out of jealousy. She flipped her long black curly hair removing it from her face. She blushed looking at larry more.

Waitress: if you guys need anything else don't hesitate to ask me.

She bit her bottom lip, her red polished nails brushed against Larrys shoulder. He leaned back in his chair smiling at the view of the waitresses petite round behind.