I Will Not Allow It (Phil x Loki x Avengers x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you. I just got a great idea!" I said.

"What is it?" He asked interested.

"We can secretly date, while I fake date someone." I said smiling.

"Who would you fake date?" Loki asked me.

"Tony. Then maybe my dad would see that he would rather have me date you." I smiled.

"I like this plan." He smiled before kissing me gently.

I ran to the lab where Tony was working on some science with Bruce. I asked JARVIS to assemble the avengers and not allow anyone else but them and Loki inside the lab. I waited for the other Avengers to arrive before telling my plan.

"What's up?" Tony asked confused.

"Tony, I need to fake date you." I told him. Everyone but Loki looked at me confused.

"Why?" Tony asked hesitantly.

"Because my dad won't let me date Loki. I'm going to secretly date Loki while I fake date you. He will tell me not you, and then I'm gonna fake date someone else and keep repeating the pattern. I need to mess with my dad and get him to say I can date Loki." I told everyone.

"Ok." Tony said.

Tony stuck his arm out and I took it. We walked to the living room and sat down in the couch together and that's when the plan began.

*Time Skip brought to you by Coulson dancing to Star Spangled Man With A Plan in a Captain America suit costume and replica shield*

A week or so passed before my dad noticed something was up. Tony and I were sitting on the couch in the main living room. I was straddling his lap and hugging him, burying my head in his chest. Tony had his arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed the top of my head. I lifted up my head and brought my lips to Tony's kissing him. It quickly turned into a make out session when I heard someone clear their throat. I pulled back from the kiss and smirked before turning around and seeing my dad standing there.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing?!" He asked shocked.

"What does it look like. I'm kissing my boyfriend." I smirk before pressing my lips onto Tony's again. Tony forced his tongue in my mouth and it roamed around.

"Will you guys stop?!" My dad raised his voice.

"Why?" I asked smirking.

"Because I don't approve! Not Tony!" He said.

"But I like him." I said with puppy dog eyes.

"No." My dad said sternly.

"Whatever." I said before kissing Tony again. Tony's hands went to my butt and squeeze it gently shocking me.

"Why can't you date a nice boy like Steve!" He yelled before walking away.
I pulled apart from the kiss when I was sure that my dad was gone.

"Good acting Tony." I giggled.

"Well, it wasn't much acting. I really enjoyed kissing you." He smirked and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and got up. I noticed Loki standing in the hallway watching us, he looked jealous.
I walked over to him and planted a kiss into his lips.