*•Four•*

*•Tyler's POV•*

We sit in the galacticus.  My face is burning but I hide it.  "Well then who do you like?", roach says on the edge of the couch almost.  "I-I'm not telling!", Kevin says frowning and crossing his arms.  I look up to see roach looking back and forth from me to Kevin.  Oh no I think as he grins.  "I think I know who Kevin likes~", roach says grinning.  I shove my face into my hands and blush up to my ears.  "Kevin likes Tyler~!!", he yells.  I look up to see Kevin looking at me and we both blush more.  "I-I-", Kevin starts when he's cut off by roach.  "Just wait u too I tell shope!!", he yells standing.  "Please no.", I say with a worried look but it sounded like a quiet squeak.  "Why not? She's our friend too..", roach says looking a bit confused.  Right then the door opened and shope stepped in.  "Well I'm back!! Guess I had to come back earlier than expected.", she says standing there.  "OH SHOPE!! GUESS EHAT I JUST FOUND OUT!!", roach says practically jumping up and down.  "What?", shope asks interested.  "KEVIN... LIKES... TYLER!!", he says throwing his hands up in the air.  After he said that Kevin runs and tackles him.  He starts throwing punches and shope screams.  I hop off the couch and tackle Kevin off of roach.  Kevin still swings his arms In anger and he hits me across the face.  I fly off him on to the floor and he gets on top of me ready to throw a punch.  I cover my face and look through my fingers.  His eyes widen and he lowers him hand.  "T-Tyler?", Kevin says looks over and sea roach by shope.  He gets up and helps me up.  "I-I'm sorry, I thought you were roach.", he says looking down ashamed.  "It's o-ok..", I reply with a smile.  He blushes a little and then looks at roach.  "This is your fault..", he says.  Then zen and mem come out with our powerballs.  We all grab ours and right away Kevin walks out the door.  I sigh and I teleport to the end of the meadow. 

*•Kevin's POV•*

I am in the middle of the meadow and I see Tyler.  Immediately out of surprise I turn into a deer to Disguise myself.  I prance over by him and he looks up at me with wide eyes.  "Hello dear", he says and he looks down.  "*sigh* all my friends now know that my friend Kevin likes me...", he says blushing.  I couldn't listen anymore, so I run into the trees.  I change back to normal and I climb a tree and look at him.  I see him lay back and look up at the sky.

I'm sorry Tyler

A/N- thanks for reading lol!! WELP ya they are all like 4-500 words and stuff.. Anyway ya more credit to the very very very special Smixy55 for help!! She is kinda like a second author lol!! Well thanks again for reading everyone!!  I hope you ship it!!

*•Emily•* (thanks <3)