Can You Help Me? (Pietro x Reader)

Začít od začátku

"Here it is." Pietro smiled at me.

"Thanks again Pietro." I smiled at him.

"No problem beautiful. Hopefully we will meet again." He smiled at me.

"Hopefully." I said while blushing.

"Well, I must go. Good luck in there." He smiled at me before speeding off.

I knocked on the door extremely nervous. I waited for a couple minutes before the door was opened and I was greeted by a tall man with an eye patch. He had on a long black leather trench coat.

"You must be (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." He said sticking his hand out.

"Yes sir." I said shaking his hand.

"Come in. Have a seat." He said motioning towards the seat across from his desk. I walked over and sat down in the chair across from his desk.

"So you had very impressive grades in both high school and college, as well as a lot of experience in karate and other fighting forms." He said.

"Yes sir." I nodded.

"We are very interested in having you join SHIELD, (Y/N)." He said.

"Really? Thank you sir, that means a lot." I smiled.

"So would you be interested in joining SHIELD and training to be an agent?" He asked me.

"Absolutely sir." I smiled.

"Is there anything that you would like to tell us before you start?" He asked me. I thought about if I should tell him about my powers. He should know, I mean he's going to be my boss.

"Yes sir. I was uh, born with powers sir." I said.

"What kind of powers?" He asked me interested in my response.

"I can heal others and I can teleport sir." I told him.

"With those you can join a very special team. They need someone like you, who can heal them quickly and get away quickly." He told me.

"What team sir?" I asked curiously. I definitely was not expecting the answer he gave me.

"The Avengers." He responded.

"T-the Avengers?" I asked shocked.

"The Avengers, so are you interested in joining the Avengers? They can train you and teach you everything you need to know. You will get to live in the Avengers tower rent free, and you'll have a great team and you will become a part of their family." He said.

"Yes sir. I would love to be a part of The Avengers. Thank you so much sir." I smiled.

"No problem, Agent (Y/L/N)." He smiled at me. I got up and shook his hand and walked out of his office. Now I had to find my way out. I was walking around the hallways when I came across a room that said 'Avengers meeting room' on it. I shrugged and opened the door. Might as well meet my team. I walked inside earning the eyes of everybody in the room.

"Are you lost?" A red headed woman asked slightly annoyed.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a familiar accent and saw Pietro walking towards me. I smiled when I noticed it was him.

"Pietro! Hi." I said while he hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me smiling.

"She is your new teammate." I heard a male's voice. I turned to see Nick Fury.

"That's amazing!" Pietro said smiling at me.

"I was just going to offer her a place as an agent. But she has something you guys need." He said before walking out.

"What is he talking about?" A guy with dirty blonde hair asked.

"I was born with the power to heal myself and others, as well as teleportation powers." I answered.

"Fury was right. We definitely need that." A tall guy with short blonde hair said walking over to me.

"Steve Rogers. It's nice to meet you." He said sticking out his hand.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N). It's nice to meet you Captain." I said to him.

After everybody introduced themselves I walked over to where Pietro was sitting and sat down next to him.

"Thanks for helping me today Pietro." I smiled at him.

"It was no problem beautiful." He said smiling.

"How can I repay you?" I asked smiling.

"You could go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Ok. How about we have some coffee tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sounds great." He smiled at me.

They accepted me fairly quickly. They set up a schedule on who would train me at what time and on what. I had training scheduled for a month already. I moved into the tower later that day and even got to show my healing powers. One of Tony's suits went rouge and a hand came flying and hit Natasha in the head. Needless to say, I got on Natasha's good side and Tony was hiding for his life.
~
Hope you guys like this chapter! Please leave some feedback. It will help. Thank you guys so much for the reads, comments, votes, and support! It means a lot, you guys are amazing! 😄☺️

~Haylie ❤️