My Gospel (Tony x Reader)

Começar do início

Tony's POV

Throw away my pride for you
Just to make you love me, want me, trust me

I have been doing everything to try and prove to (Y/N) that I want her and only her. That I want a relationship with her. I would do anything for her to be my girlfriend. At the party she treated me like a normal human being, and not just Tony Stark the billionaire, genius, playboy, philanthropist. I knew she was different from then.

Baby I'm not ashamed
Just need you and I could care less
If everyone knows I'm your fool
Girl there's nothing I won't do
Just to make you love me, love me, love me

Most people think that I would date a model or other famous person, they would probably judge me for dating someone who is not famous, I could care less. I really want to be with (Y/N) and nothing is going to stop me, not even her stubbornness.

Reader's POV

It has been another month of Tony constantly trying to prove to me that he is being serious. I'm starting to believe him but there is still a voice in the back of my head afraid that all he wants is to hook up with me. No matter what I do this voice comes back and it causes me to decline Tony's offers.

*2 months later*

I finally ignored the voice and said yes to Tony after 5 months of trying to prove to me that he wanted a relationship with me. Everything was going great for the first six months but then the papers and magazines started trying to break us apart and cause drama. That little voice in my head that was telling me it was a bad idea to say yes to Tony was coming back and I started getting nervous that Tony would leave me for another girl. Someone prettier, smarter, and someone who was famous. He kept trying to reassure me that it wouldn't happen but I was still afraid.

"Hey babe." Tony said hugging me from behind.

"Hi." I replied smiling softly.

"What's wrong?" He asked spinning me around to face him.

"Why did you pick me? Why not someone better?" I asked. His eyes widened at my question.

"There is nobody better than you
(Y/N). You're the perfect girl for me and I love you. You treat me like a normal human being and not like Tony Stark like everyone else does. You care about my personality unlike the others. Other girls care about my money and getting famous from sleeping with me." He said leaning down and kissing me.

"I love you so much babe. Nothing will change that." He finished.

"I love you too babe." I smiled and pecked his lips.

*1 year later*

Tony and I have been dating for a year and a half now and things are going great. For the past week Tony has been acting weird all week and I started to get paranoid again. I really hated feeling like this, because I trust him, but it just happens.

Say this whole world can know you're all I need
'Cause baby some day I'll drop down and hit one knee and tell you
I'm not afraid to change your name
'Cause I'm crazy about you

Tony was taking me out for dinner tonight. We haven't gone to dinner at a restaurant in a little over a month. I don't care because we usually eat dinner at the tower, watch Netflix, and cuddle, but it'll be nice to get dressed up and go out for dinner. I chose a strapless (Y/F/C) dress that went to my knees that was a fit and flare style that was Tony's favorite dress.