The Puppeteer x Reader

Today. You had nothing to do. Your parents were out for a few days so you were completely alone. You sat quietly in your room as you layed in bed. You just stared up at the wall as the hours passed. You didn't have that many friends so were bored most of the time. As it came a around midnight you were simply looking at different areas in your room until you eyes came to a dark corner. Your eyes widened in shock as you see two glowing yelling lights. You got out of bed slowly and went over to it. As you came closer another light came and is looked like a glowing smile. Before you could completely catch on, yellow strings came out and wrapped around your wrist. You gasped in surprise and tried to move away ,but you couldn't. Looking back to the glowing light, you hear a chuckle and a dark figure moving to you. "Well Well, I finally get to met you (y/n)". Your eyes widen as you stare at a man with dark grey skin, dark outfit with a matching bennie, black hair, and the same glowing yellow lights for his eyes and smile. As well as the same golden yellow strings that were attached to you wrist, coming from his fingers. He made you walk over to him and placed his hand on your cheek. "Don't be afraid. I'm am the Puppeteer". The way he said that made chills go down you spin. His hands made their way to your neck and rubbed it softly. "Your skin is so soft". He whispered. You Trimble as He touches you and he smirks at you before moving his head to your neck. You moaned slightly as you felt his warm soft lips kiss your neck. He kept kissing your neck until he found you sweet spot and bit into it. You let out a moan of both pain and pleasure making him more excited. After leaving a mark, he moved away and raised his hand. "Undress yourself". He order. To you surprise you did just as he said. Your hands went to the ends of your shirt and slowly lifted it up. Afterwards, you started in you pants and took it off along with you panties. The Puppeteer smiled wildly at your now exposed body. Suddenly you found yourself in the bed with him on top if you. "I have been watching you for a while now (y/n). At first I just wanted to be your friend but now.........I want to be more then that". He started to take off his clothes making you blush madly. He took off his bennie letting his black hair fall in his face and quickly took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. He threw it all to the floor and moved his hand to you breast. You moaned softly as he played with nipple. His other hand went in between your legs and rubbed against your womanhood. You moaned and gasped at the sensation and started to squirm a bit. The Puppeteer held you down a be my down to kiss you. He lick your lip asking or an entrance, which you denied. He growled in frustration and gave you breast a squeeze making you gasp. He took the chance to push his tougne into your mouth and moved it against yours. He other hand still rubbing your entrance and soon pushed a finger into you. "You pulled from the kiss and moaned loudly. He He licked his lips seductively and moved his finger at a fast pace. Your moans grew louder as he added another finger. You felt yourself coming close, but he pulled his fingers out before you could. "Don't come Just yet. It's only starting". The Puppeteer reached down and took off his boxers. You looked down and blushed even darker at the sight of his member. He moved over you and kissed you head before moving into you. You gasped in pain and bit your lip hard brought to draw blood. The Puppeteer held you as he continued to go inside you and painted a bit. "You okay"? You nod and hold him tightly. He starts moving slowly making you moan in pain and pleasure. Soon the pain starts to go away and your moans become screams of pleasure. Puppeteer let's put a few moans himself and moved up to look at you. "Say my name". Your can hardly say anything as you come close to you climax, but you manage to moan out. "P-Puppeteer". "Again". "Puppeteer". "Louder". "Puppeteer"! "LOUDER"! Puppeteer slams into you bring you over the edge. "PUPPETEER"! You came around his as you feel him release his load inside you. He fall next to you panting and bring you close. "That was great (y/n). We should do it again soon". You didn't respond as you snuggled your head into his chest and fell asleep.