Jeff The Killer x Reader

You were a new member in the in the Creepypasta Mansion. Slender man found you after you killed you family and made you a new Proxy. Everyone seemed to like you and you liked them. You especially liked Jeff. Sure he could be careless and rude, but sometimes you liked that about. You never told anyone that because you were scared that he wouldn't return your feelings. He Jeff the killer for crying out loud. One day you were you had just got back from a killing spree and it seemed everyone was asleep. You put away your weapon and go to take a shower. You take off your blood stained clothes and got in the shower. The hot water went down your body as you washed out your hair. You then heard a thug, but just shrugged it out and continued to wash up. You turn off the water and step out. "Wow, you have a nice body (y/n)". As soon as you got out you saw Jeff leaning against the counter. "Ah! Jeff what the fuck"!? "Shh, we don't want to wake the others". "Get out"! You tried to push him out ,but he grabbed you by your wrist and pinned you to the wall. Before you could protest Jeff's lips came in contact with yours. Your eyes widen in shock and he pulled away from you. "I know you like me (y/n),I like you too". "Y-you do"? "Yes, and i'm gonna show you how much". He crashed his lips into yours again and this time you kiss back. His hand traveled down to your bum and squeezed it. You gasp in surprise and Jeff takes the chance to slide his tongue in your mouth. You moan into the kiss as his tongue explores your mouth. He then parts from you again and picks you up. He carries you to his room and throws you onto the bed. He takes off his hoodie raveling his abs and gets on top of you. He begins to kiss and bit you neck leaving a few love bits. You moan as his hand moves down your body and goes to your wet womanhood. He pushes one finger in and begins to pump it in and out of you. "Ah Jeff". He smirks as you moan his name and inserts two more fingers. You felt the knot in your stomach grow tighter and ready to break. "Ah Jeff i'm gonna cum". He quickly pulls his fingers out and licks them clean. You glare at him as he smirks down at you. "Not yet babe". You moves down to you soaked womanhood and licks you clean. You moan out as you move your hands in his hair. The knot grew tight again and you began to moan louder. "Ah Jeff Ahh"! You cum in his mouth and he licks it all up. He sits up licking his lip and moves you to sit up too. "Your turn". He unzips his pant and lets out his hard member. You blush at how big it was and put your hand on it and gave it a few strokes. Jeff moans deeply and you bend down and begin to lick the tip. You take it in your mouth and suck on it lightly. He grabs the back of you head and pushes you to take it deeper.You try not to gag and move your head in a bobbing motion. "Mmmm, your pretty good (y/n)". You keep sucking on his member and he soon cums in your mouth. You mange to swallow it all and take your mouth off it. Jeff's carved smile became wider and pushes you down on the bed. "Time for the real fun". He rubs his member on your womanhood and pushed all the way in. You scream in pain, but it soon turns to pleasure as he thrust in slowly. "Dame you so tight". He continues to thrust at a slow pace, but you wanted him to go faster. "J-Jeff, go faster, please". Jeff smirks an licks your ear. "I didn't hear you". "Go faster, please"! You yell out and he compiles with your plead. He begins to thrust into you at an inhuman speed and it makes the bed shake. "Ah Jeff yes Ah"! You throw your had back as he keeps going faster and faster. He sucks on your breast as he keep thrusting into you. Your moans become louder as you feel the knot grow tight again. "Ah Jeff i'm gonna Ah"! "Me too babe". He thrust in you a few more time before you both came. "AH JEFF"! "(Y/N)"! You scream one others names as you both came. Jeff lays on top of you as you both pant loudly. You pulls out of you and lays next to you. "I always wanted to do that". He whispers in your ear. You smile and close your eyes and fall asleep. Jeff brings you close and pulls the covers over your bodies. He kiss you on the head before falling asleep as well.