Chapter 1: Bye Konoha

Start from the beginning

Giggling softly at their son's antics, the looked at each other before nodding.

"Naruto sweetie. I'm Your birth mother. Kushina Uzumaki ya know!", she said excitedly before throwing her hands to her mouth at her outburst.

"That's were I get that from..", he deadpanned before looking at the blackette. "and you?", he asked.

Sighing softly, she walked up and gently stroked his whiskered cheek causing him to purr.

'KAWAII!!' both females squealed in their minds.

"Naru-chan, I'm Mikoto Uchiha. The reason why I'm your mother is because Kushina couldn't have a baby because she wasn't fertile. So Tsunade transplanted my egg into her and BOOM! Out you came. I hope you understand that no matter what I'll always love you.", she said while wiping away a stray tear that fell down his face.

Quickly pulling the blackette into a hug, and grabbing the red head who walked up to them in a hug also, he sobbed tightening the hug to afraid to let go. Emptying out 16 years of bottled up emotions, it was ruined by his father.

"Naruto.", he heard his fathers voice calling out to him.

Turning around, he saw his father sitting cross legged, patting for the three of them to sit down. When everyone was seated, the two mothers force.. asked, Him to tell them their life, which they saw the sour look he gained.

Sighing deeply, he told them everything. From when he was a kid, to what happened today.

Opening his eyes he saw his mother Kushina with her hair into nine parts looking like tails, floating behind her head while she sported a look of absolute hate on her face. His mother Mikoto wasn't fairing any better, Her sharingan activated and deactivated without knowing it.

"Kaa-chans. It's ok really.", he said smiling as the two mothers started to tear up at how strong their little angel was.

Looking at his father who was in deep thought, he snapped his fingers in his face a couple times.

"Huh?", Minato asked quickly checking his surroundings.

Deciding to jump the gun, Naruto sighed deeply and looked his father in the eyes.

"Dad, is there a way to leave this world? I mean I've heard of different dimensions, but how do I get there?", he asked looking down in shame for wanting to leave his parents world.

Seeing the look on his son's face he, coughed to get his attention.

"I'm actually not from this world. I'm from a place called Earthland. My father, Makarov Dreyar, is the Master of a guild called Fairy Tail. I was sent here on a 20 year mission. But everything happened. ANd now I'm dead. But, your time is done in this world.", he said while looking at his son's confused face.

"What do you mean my time is done? Am I dead?!?!", Naruto shouted comically running around his mindscape throwing his arms around.

Chuckling at his son who already sat back down, he patted his head.

"No son. I mean It's time for you to go to your real home. To Fairy Tail.", he smiled softly as his body along with the other two started to fade away. Standing up he created a portal in his mindscape and turned back to his son with a sad smile.

"Wait! Do you have to go?", he asked them with tears falling down his face.

Smiling sadly at him, the three parents poked him on the forehead.

"There. We each gave you our Intelligence and Moves. Cause if you take after him... You'll need both of your mom's intelligence.", Mikoto and Kushina said before smiling triumphantly at Minato's whine of disagreement.

"But I have so many questions! Please don't go. I need you.", he sobbed falling to his knees whispering the last part. But thet heard it.

Rushing up to him, the engulfed him in a hug and each took turns kissing his forehead. Picking him up, Minato threw him through the portal.

The last thing Naruto heard and saw was his parent's smiling faces and a faint "I love you son", before everything went black.

(FAIRY TAIL GUILD HALL)

Everything was normal at the guild. WAS. Everyone was staring at a strange vortex that appeared in the middle of the guild while the master was directly in front of it. When the vortex disappeared a boy that looked 16 was on his knees clutching his stomach mumbling something about 'stupid dad's and their techniques'.

"And who might you be sonny?", an old voice spoke up.

Looking up he saw a short old man being surrounded by people with the same marking his father had.

'So I'm in the right place then?', he thought to himself slowly standing up.

Quickly hugging the old man who was just as surprised by everyone else, he released him and stepped back.

"I'm Naruto. Naruto Dreyar. Son of Minato Dreyar, Kushina Uzumaki, and Mikoto Uchiha. It's nice to meet you. Jiji.", Naruto said smiling brightly looking around the guild.

silence..

Letting everything sink in, he waited patiently as everyone gathered their thoughts.

pain..

Falling to his knees, he shut his eyes tight as they were burning like the flames of Amaterasu. Screaming in agony, he opened his eyes as teardrop of blood rolled down his whiskered cheek. Bearing the pain for to long, his eyes rolled back into his head as he fell backwards, passing out.

scared..

Snapping out of their stupor, they quickly grabbed the blond rushing him to the medical wing. As two people stayed behind

The only ones left behind were a red head and The Master.

"Do you think he'll be alright master?", the red head asked.

Smiling as a tear rolled down his cheek he looked up to the girl.

"He'll be alright Erza. Now let's go see my grandson.", he replied happily walking to the medical wing.

'He hasn't been this happy since we learned his son died. But now.. He has his legacy, his grandson.', Erza thought to herself smiling.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she quickly jogged to the medical wing with one thought in her mind.

'He's hot though'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woooo! First chapter of my first book.. Now that's an achievement for me. Let me know what you guys think!! Also I'll be taking a vote for the pairings in the next chapter which will be an Authors Note. Until then. Comment what you think and which pairings you would kike. PEACE OUT KAWAIISTERS!!