Chapter 3

Tina's Point Of View

Me and Alex kept kissing each other in the middle of the dance floor, not paying attention of what was happening around us. Then it hit me. She's just like a lesbian slut and i'm just another one night stand and i don't want that to happen. I can find myself another girl, who wouldn't use me just for fun, but she'll use me for love making.

I broke the kiss and shook my head. "What's wrong babe?" Alex asked, putting her two fingers under my chin and then raising my head so i could face her. But i don't want to. She's too hot, and gorgeous. If i'll look at her, i will want to have sex with her even more, but i don't want to be her one night stand.

I still looked somewhere else, but not at Alex. "Hey, what's the matter?" She asked me, turned my head. I looked at her and imagined myself making out with her and having sex with her. Then i noticed that i started to get wet. Not the right time, Tina.

"Nothing," I said as i put my both hands on her waist and brought my lips to hers. We were the same height and that was a plus. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she bit it, and i felt myself smirk in the kiss. But she still let me explore her mouth.

There were more girls every second and we felt uncomfortable, because there were too many now. She broke the kiss and said, "Let's go to the toilet?" I just nodded and she grabbed my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine. I followed her in to the toilet and as soon as we walked in she pushed me in one of the cabins and closed the door. I sat down on the toilet and when she locked the door, she sat down on my lap and started kissing me.

Her hand was on the back of my head, pushing my head closer to hers. Even though it's not possible anymore. Her tongue battled with mine and then i felt her go deeper in my throat. My put both of my hands on her butt and squeezed a little, while i started sucking on her neck and leaving marks.

I felt her arm slide down to my bottom area and then i felt her hand rubbing my vagina. I moaned in to the kiss and felt my cum flow out and Alex started smirking.

"Stand up," She ordered and i obeyed and stood up, she pushed me to the wall of the cabin and started planting soft kisses on my neck and then travelled down. She kneeled down and moved my dress up a little, so she could have good access to my fanny. She pulled my panties down and then started licking everything there. I felt pleasure. I moaned few times and my hand found the back of her head and i pushed her more and more in to me.

Her tongue licked everything, but more cum ran out every second, so she had something to lick off. The warm, wet tongue suddenly entered me. I felt her tongue move inside my vagina and lick everything there. I moaned hard.

But my pleasure lasted longer than i thought, she put her three fingers inside and moved in, out, in out.. She kept doing that and she stood up and her lips connected with mine again. I couldn't really kiss her, because almost all the time i moaned in pleasure.

Her lips separated from mine and she said, "Your turn," I just connected our lips together again and kissed her, like i've never kissed anyone.

Then suddenly i changed the positions and pushed her in to the wall, while i still kissed her, and held her wrists in my hands.

Our mouths never left the position they were in. Our heads were tilted to our right sides and our mouths were glued together. I tilted my head to the side even more, so my tongue could have better access to her mouth.

Then i broke the kiss and started licking her neck and sucking a little, leaving red marks, that soon will form in to bruises.

I moved lower and lower, until i was kneeling down. I found the zipper of her tight skirt and i unzipped it and pulled down.

I heard someone walk in the restroom, and there were moaning sounds and i immediately knew that there will be sexy time.

Her panties were black lace and i could see how wet she is, so i pulled the panties down and brought my mouth to her vagina and started licking everything. She started licking and pushing her hips to my mouth, and her hand found the back of my head and pushed deeper in to her.

I sucked a little and she let out a long, loud, high-pitched moan. I smirked and kept licking.

Cum ran out of her vagina like a freaking river and it flowed straight in to my mouth. I swallowed. Then i decided to slide my tongue inside her and i did.

I moved it inside her and felt her cum on my tongue. She was really horny. I like horny girls.

I took my tongue out of her and then looked up at her and stood up. I started kissing her, but to heat up the kiss, i started rubbing her vagina. She moaned in to the kiss and i smirked once again.

Alex is a good one.

Then i broke the kiss. I licked my fingers and looked at Alex. She was beautiful. Very very beautiful.

She slid her panties and skirt on and put her hands on my cheeks softly and kissed me softly.

I was about to unlock the cabin and walk out, but Alex stopped me and said, "Wait," I turned around and she took some kind of paper from her pocket and gave it to me. "Here's my number," She said. "Call me,"

I nodded and kissed her again before walking out of the cabinet. She followed me behind and walked out of the restroom, while i just walked over to the sink and started washing my hands.

I looked at the mirror. My hair was messy and my lips looked swollen. My vagina was still pulsing a little and some cum still ran out.

As i looked at myself, i saw almost-closed cabinet doors and two pairs of legs there. Curiosity took over my body and i walked over to the door and pulled it a little, and shock spread through my body when i saw the view.

Olivia was giving a blowjob for another girl.

"Olivia?" I asked shocked.

She stopped and turned to face me. She quickly stood up, and looked at the girl who was breathing heavily.

"What the fuck?" I yelled at her.

"Tina, I-" I cut her off.

"Come with me," I said strictly.

She looked at the girl and then walked with me out of the restroom and out of the club.

* * * * *

"You can't fucking choose to like girls!" I yelled at her. I was furious. She always does that. She always wants to be like me, even though she's not a lesbian.

"I can like who i want," She said calmly. Our cousins were at home and they already know that i'm a lesbian, but they don't know that Olivia wants to be one.

"You can't! You're not gay!" I yelled and then she just stayed quiet. I know that she almost fell in to depression few years ago, but she won't get depressed because i said that right?

"Who knows, maybe i am, but i never told you," She said calmly and then walked out of the room, leaving me alone.

----------

So some people said that this story is gross. Well i'm sorry, don't read then. I know i asked to read the story, but you don't have to be that harsh you know?