Apple Complaint

I know Apple won't read this, I'm contemplating emailing them–I always get an automated and unhelpful message back.

This is for those who are thinking about buying a Mac, or any Apple product for that matter.

Dear Apple Inc.,

I am very dissatisfied with your products. My first one was an iPod Touch fifth generation. It's battery life quickly fell into about 20 minutes with the screen fully dimmed. The device's storage filled swiftly too. It alerted me relentlessly, so I purchased more as it hassled.

I paid about $0.99 a month to no avail. I got no extra space. It took me several months to rouse myself into canceling my purchase.

My charger was feeble too, and broke two
months after I got it. So, I did what I had to and bought three adorable colored chargers cheap off of Amazon.

My iPod screamed and wailed at me that the chargers were not Apple certified, until they just stopped charging.

That is cheap that you chipped your devices to know if a charger was Apple certified.

Three chargers for eight dollars. Finally I got an Apple certified charger for 30.

Then I got my iPad Air. It functioned well until I shattered my screen.

I had it replaced in a small kiosk in the mall. The man had a thick accent that was nothing I had ever heard, but he said he could fix it.

Two hours later, it was fixed with a nice new screen, but the outside was slightly damaged from where he removed the old screen.

It worked normally for a few weeks, but then the keyboard began malfunctioning but adding extra Ss, Ns, and Cs.

It got worse from there, to the point where I couldn't turn it on without it fritzing out.

Then my mom popped the case off, leaving a crack across the screen.

Then I got my MacBook Pro for free, due to some family friends and knowing people.

The corner was dented when I got it, nothing I was concerned about; it was used.

It began falling apart, three of the black rubber stoppers on the bottom fell off and the left arrow key as well.

Not the only thing I'm worried about.

iOS itself is awful. It is highly incompatible with many gaming programs.

I also like to make music videos, which means I take a lot of screenshots. It makes a lot of clutter on my desktop, which causes some lag to my computer.

After some research, every site said to go into the Terminal and code it. I was inexperienced in code, so I pulled away from that.

I found of you went into Finder and highlighted your screenshots, right clicked, and put it into a new file it would take them from the desktop.

But that was hellish.

Now for my final complaint: iMovie.

It works okay, but I would like to be able to put images in on top of others, and move the titles around.

My biggest issue is when I record my screen with QuickTime Player and process it into iMovie, it gets really fuzzy; not pixelated, but fuzzy. When I pause the video it returns to normal quality, though.