Dragon Girl

Hi readers please comment on anything you like about this book or any of my others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one

              The Beginning.

One Night in China a young girl called Suki was running down a street of Hong-Kong. She was being chased by a team of Dragon catchers otherwise know as The Evil Spirits. The reason they were chasing her was simply because she was a Dragon in human form. She had brown hair and sapphire blue eyes.

As she was running she got a glimpse of an alley. She turned sharply almost losing her balance. She transformed into a fierce black Dark Dragon. She took flight leaving the team of Dragon catchers behind. She flew just under the pitch black clouds in the black like coal sky. Suki flew for five minutes then descended down. In two blinks of an eye she was outside a house

As she powered down she knocked twice. The door opened slightly the Suki whispered “Dragon Life!” The door closed and Suki could hear the clanging of a chain being unlocked. Then suddenly the door opened and Suki jumped in side. She announced “Mum I think it’s best if I move away I was just attacked by the Evil Spirits again!” Her mum looked away her black hair spinning round as she did. She asked “Where will you go?” Suki answered “New York is the furthest I could go, you don’t have to worry mum I’ll be fine!” Her mother then said “Suki if you think that you’ll be safer in New York then you can go without me, When will you leave?” She turned back round her leaf green eyes looking into Suki’s eye for an answer. It was true that Suki was already at the age when she could leave whenever she wanted but it wouldn't feel right just leaving out of the blue. Suki soon answered “The sooner I can go the sooner I’ll be safe!” Her mum insisted “When Suki?” Suki moaned “At dawn!” Her mum nodded and walked away slightly. They then heard a voice coming from behind one of the four cream sofas “Do you have to go big sister?” Suki shouted “Shana I have to go come out from behind there.” Something came out from behind the sofa. As it got closer it became clear that it was a little black and white kitten. Suki moaned “Shana why are you in that form?” The little kitten stayed silent for a second or two then purred “I Like Kittens and cats… do you have to go it’ll be boring here without you please pretty please?” Suki argued “Shana I can’t stay I have to go it’ll keep me and all of you guys safe!” Shana hissed “WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO!” Suki ignored her and walked to her room upstairs.

In Suki’s room she started to pack some clothes into a suitcase. Suki’s room had dark blue walls with Dragons painted onto them. The room had light wooden floors with a couple of rugs dotted around the room. Suki heard a voice from behind the door boast “So it’s true my sisters giving up here to go to start somewhere else this time New York what are you thinking Suki?” Suki snapped “Hiro I don’t want to hear your attempts to make me stay!” Hiro laughed “Alright I won’t… now who’s going to be the new power leader when you’re gone?” Suki snapped “I don’t care you can decide that once I’m gone!” Hiro questioned “Okay when you going?” Suki shouted “HIRO GO AWAY!” Hiro mocked “Okay I’m gone!” Suki continued to pack.

Once she had finished packing her clothes and her spell books into the suitcase she went over to her bed and started to search it for something. When she stopped she was holding a beautiful golden teddy bear with a black and pink scarf round its neck. The scarf was made of silk and it was neatly tied in a bow. It was small but very cute. She hugged it then put it into the suitcase. Beside her bed was a picture of her mum, Shana, Hiro and her Grandma. She picked it up and placed it carefully into her suitcase.

She told herself “That’s all I really need It’s nearly dawn it’s time to go.”

She zipped up the suitcase the carried it downstairs. Her mum, Shana and Hiro were waiting for her. Suki went up to each of them and gave them a goodbye hug.

After that she went out of the front door the transformed into a blue and white Sky Dragon with feathered wings. She took off into the sky.

After three hours of flying she reached her destination. She descended making sure know one saw her. She had landed on top of a building. Then she looked around. She saw a building that seemed to stick out from the rest. Suki seemed drawn to this building. She jumped off the building she was on and flew to this building.

As she got closer an ice shard went flying past followed by a load more. Suki saw a boy around her age who was trying to attack her. She dived towards him dodging his attacks with a simple twist of her long scalene body. She pulled up and picked him up with her back legs. She growled “Why were you attacking me?” The boy cried out “Sorry I thought you were an alien who attacks me and my team!” Suki growled “Okay, what team may I ask, I don’t see anyone one else around here?” The boy answered “There in the Skybright building… My name is Max what’s yours?” Suki growled “Okay… My name is Suki.” Max asked “Can you put me down please?” Suki growled “Oh yeah sure sorry!”

As Suki descended someone came out of the building, Suki noticed that the person was a girl. She shouted “MAX COME BACK ZACK’S INVENTED SOMETHING AND HE WANTS EVERYONE TO SEE WHAT HE’S INVENTED!” Suki asked “Now what are we suppose to do now Max?” Max said “The same thing as before just follow me!” Suki growled “Okay Max I trust you!” Max replied “Thanks Suki!” Suki landed and both Suki and Max walked into the Building.