The New Berry (A Glee Fanfic/Ryder Lynn Love Story)

So after ending my New York State of Mind series a while back, I've been wanting to write another Ryder Lynn love story.
Again, the main girl is called Ryley (she doesn't have a last name this time though until she becomes Berry). This is set where Season Five would start so New Directions have won Regionals, Rachel is waiting for the results of her audition and Ryder isn't in the Glee club too.
Also apologising for all the references to the show Chuck that I use. I know a lot of you don't know the show so I apologise for putting in references that lots don't know.
Enjoy this people!

-----------------------------------------------
Ryley P.O.V

Sitting in this place sucks. It's so bad just waiting for one couple or one person to choose you to adopt and join their family. It's worse watching other happy people leave with their children.  They never pick me.
All I do is sit in my chair, playing my guitar and looking out the window in the main room where there are toys and a TV for the younger ones living here.
My name is Ryley. I don't have a last name since I don't remember much about my parents. I know they were killed in a car accident when I was a baby. All I have is a picture that one of my estranged family members put in my stuff to bring to the orphanage.
I guess that all of my family didn't want to care for me. They were all enjoying not having children. They didn't want a pesky baby stuck in their childless lives so someone dropped me off at an orphanage.  I've lived here for pretty much my entire life.
I'm 15 years old and should be a freshman in High School but they teach children here at the orphanage.
"Ryley?" A small girlish voice asks as I sit in my chair one day.
"Yes." I say, looking at the voice. It's Jess, a young, blonde nine year old who for the last year has been one of my only friends.
"People are looking for you. These two men are looking for a girl about your age and Ms Oliver told them about you." Jess tells me.
I get out of my seat quickly, making myself look nice and I see Ms Oliver walk in with two men. One has short grey hair and glasses while the other also has greyish hair with darker skin. Ms Oliver is an older lady with greying hair and glasses.  She directs the two men over to me.
"This is Ryley." Ms Oliver says with a smile, gesturing to me with her arms. 
"Do you have a last name?" The man with the darker skin asks me.
"No. I was left here as a baby." I say.
"Do you like music?" The man with the glasses asks.
"I love music. I play guitar and taught myself to play some songs. I'm pretty good." I say with a small smile.
"Could you play us a song?" The man with the glasses asks.
"Sure." I say. I go back to my chair and pick up the scratched guitar that sits next to it. I play a shortened version Skinny Love by Bon Iver since that's one of my favourite songs. The two men seem impressed and they are smiling which makes me smile.
"Leroy, she's perfect." The man with the glasses says to his husband.
"I know." The man who must be called Leroy says with a smile.
That makes me smile larger and I finish playing.
"What else do you like?" Leroy asks.
"I like some pop music and bands, some rock bands and I love weird comedy shows." I say.
"Well, we still haven't fully introduced ourselves," The man with the glasses says, "I'm Hiram Berry and this is my husband Leroy. We already have an 18 year old daughter called Rachel who goes to NYADA in New York."
"I've heard of that school. It's very Broadway orientated." I say.
"Yeah. Our little Rachela wants to be a Broadway star." Leroy says.
"Awesome. I don't know what I want to do with my life just yet. I'm only 15." I say.
"Maybe you could be a guitarist." Hiram says.
"That'd be cool." I say.
Hiram and Leroy exchange a look of happiness then look at Ms Oliver. They in unison, "Can we adopt her?"
"I'll get the papers." Ms Oliver says. She sends me a bright smile before heading to her office. I smile from ear to ear as she returns with a small pile of papers and gives them to Leroy and Hiram to sign. They quickly read through and sign them off as I go grab my things. I have a small suitcase of clothes, books, CDs and shoes and I have my guitar in my other hand.
"Let's get going to Lima." Leroy says, smiling.

----------------------------------------------

"Welcome to your new home." Hiram says, opening the door while holding my suitcase. I look around the foyer, the living room and the dining room. I see the kitchen and the steps upstairs. I look at Hiram and Leroy. They nod for me to go upstairs.
I take my suitcase from Hiram and I have my guitar in my hand. I go upstairs and find an empty room with a bed, desk, a wardrobe and a book shelf. This must be mine.
I put my suitcase on my bed and open it up. I put my clothes and shoes away in my wardrobe then put my CDs and books on my shelf.
"How do you like your new room?" Hiram asks from the door to my room with Leroy next to him.
"I love it. It's nice to have my own room." I say.
"Well, tomorrow you start at William McKinley High School. There is a couple of months until the end of semester but we hope you can fit in." Leroy says.
"Also Rachel is coming home for a week." Hiram says.
"So I get to meet my new sister?" I ask with a smile.
"Yes." Hiram says.
"Awesome." I say.
"It's getting late so have a nice night settling in." Leroy says. The two wave good night and close the door behind them
I sigh into a smile. I then get into the pyjamas and get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be better than today since it's my first day at McKinley High and I get to meet my sort of sister, Rachel.

-----------------------------------------------------

Crap start but more to come which will be better.
Next chapter involves Ryley meeting Rachel, arriving at McKinley and meeting Glee Club members.
Vote!
Comment!
I'm going to continue so HA!