Getting out of the game

Začít od začátku

"If it concerns, Red, it concerns me."

She opened her mouth to say something, but he turned his back on her, facing me. placing both his hands on my hips he spoke softly so that only I would hear.

"Why'd you text me, Red?"

He looked bored, like being in the gym with a bunch of half-naked girls was the last place that he wanted to be.

"I can't be in the game today and Coach says that if I don't she'll kick me off the team. I can't get kicked off the team, I need the extra credits."

I knew it was something stupid to call him out of class or whatever he was doing for, but I really couldn't afford to be thrown off the team.

"Why can't you play?"

I looked at him like he was crazy, standing there asking stupid questions. Unless my mind deceived me, I'm sure he was the one I took a shower with that morning before we left for school.

"I don't know, maybe it has something to do with the fact that someone thought it would be a good idea to leave marks on my body."

I gritted the words out through clenched teeth, showing him that I was still upset with him for what happened over the weekend. He acted like a derange fool and on top of that he kept me from spending time with my best friend for the rest of the weekend.

Now, Jessy thinks that I've been ignoring her and she refused to talk to me or answer my calls.

His lips quirked up into a smirk and satisfaction sparkled in his eyes. I seriously didn't understand him. How can he take pleasure from marking me and making me feel pain, but gets pissed if someone else does it?

"She doesn't play."

His words were meant for Coach, but his eyes were still on me. I don't know what he saw whiles he was looking at me, but his eyes lit up and he gave me a genuine smile. I couldn't help it; his smile was infectious so I returned it.

"Mr Black! I don't th..."

The rest of her words faded out as Killian dipped his head and kissed my lips. The kiss was brief, but it did things to my body that only he could.

"...behaviour is unacceptable!"

Killian took my hand intertwined our fingers, and for the first time since starting our crazy relationship I felt like we truly had something real.

"Coach, you're going to let Red, be excused from the game for as long as she needs, or it'll a shame if the school board found out about your out of school extra-curricular activities, don't you agree?"

Myself along with the rest of the girls gasped, but Coach Jones looked like a vampire had sucked the blood out of her. I was curious to know what kinda dirt Killian had on her, and if he also did on the other teachers.

Shaking off the shock, she snapped her mouth shut and glared at Killian, then she cast me an evil look.

Great! Now even my teachers are out to get me!

Without waiting for her to answer Killian started walking us out of the gym, but before we got very far Becky called him.

"K, can I talk to you?"

He turned to face her and so did I. It was hard for me to keep the jealousy out of my eyes when I saw her looking at him. I wasn't even sure why I was jealous because I didn't like Killian very much.

However, it could be because Becky looked like the highly Photoshop version of me. she had long red hair like me, but hers were more glossy and vibrant than mine. We were about the same height, however, where I was skinny with hardly any curves she was voluptuous in all the right places. And both of our eyes were blue.

Some of what I felt must have shown in my eyes because Killian turned me to him. I looked at him in question, but he held my face between his palms.

"Have you ever asked yourself why I dated her in the first place?"

I frowned because I didn't understand what he was getting at. Why would I concern myself with his reasons for dating any of the sluts who threw themselves at him?

After giving me a soft peck on the lips he turned to a fuming Becky. I was still trying to decipher what he meant when she took a step closer to him.

"Can we talk in private, please?"

Her hands touched his chest then trailed down. Never in my life have I ever wanted to beat a person so bad. I wanted to grab her by her perfect hair and pull every last strand out until she was bald.

Killian squeezed my hand that he was holding, it was only then that I realised I had his hand in a death grip. He took a step back and chuckled,

"I don't think that's such a good idea..." Cast a look at me he continued, "...my little feline here is about ready to show her claws."

Her shoulder slumped and I swear she looked like she was going to cry, but I just couldn't bring myself to care. I smiled at her, giving a smug look.

Killian turned to walk away again, but I broke away from him and moved closer to Becky. I don't know what overtook me to make me do what I did, but I was completely horrified afterwards.

"He's mine, bitch, so stay the f**k away!"

My hand flew to cover my mouth right away, but it was too late, the words were already out and Killian was smiling almost proudly at me.

Shit! I have to get away from him!

++++++++++++++++++

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, LOVE YOU GUYS!