Surprise - A BONUS CHAPTER

Start from the beginning

"Okay tell me some details about that like how it look, color etc...."

"Details?" saying that she looked around and started to think on how to explain him, suddenly the picture on the name of a food stall caught her attention.

" Kittu, it looks like that" said Shruthi pointing at the picture.

"Pizza?" Krishna asked her.

"yeah, pizza I remember now." said Shruthi excitedly, seeing her excitement Krishna laughed.

"Come let's eat pizza then" saying that he dragged her towards the domino's .

Krishna stood in queue while Shruthi stood beside him looking here and there.

"Biwi"

" ha"

"It will take another 10 or 15 minutes. Why don't you go and search for a table meanwhile I will get pizza?"

"Okay, Kittu" saying that she turned to go.

" wait, keep this mobile with you. In case if I lost you I will call you" said Kittu and handed her his mobile.

"I'm not a kid Kittu" says Shruthi stomping her feet, snatching the mobile from his hand and walked away. Krishna chuckled and shook his head at her behavior.

He stood there and watched her as she searched for a unoccupied table . After few minutes she found a vacant table in the middle of the crowd and turned towards Krishna.

She waved her hand at him while Krishna nodded at her and beckoned to sit. After taking the pizza, he walked towards her. Placing the tray on the table he started looking around.

"Kittu, what are you looking for?" asked Shruthi confused.

Krishna ignored her and turned to his left and found an unoccupied table at a distance corner.

"Come let's go and sit there" said Krishna pointing to that table.

Before Shruthi could question him, he took the tray and started walking towards that table.

Shruthi hurried behind him. Krishna placed the tray on the table and turned back for Shruthi.

"Is that table not good ,Kittu?" asked Shruthi innocently.

"Look around, you will know the answer"

Shruthi looked around and found only few people sitting that too couples. She didn't understand that Krishna shifted to a corner place for privacy.

"What is there to see few people are sitting and having their food" said Shruthi innocently.

Krishna stared at her and slapped his forehead for asking his innocent wife to find the reason herself. Shaking his head he dragged a chair for her.

" Sit , you will know soon" said Krishna winking at her.

Nodding her head, Shruthi sat on the chair which is placed near the wall. Krishna dragged the other chair which is arranged on the opposite side of the table and placed beside her chair. Shruthi thought of questioning him but stopped thinking that it will be more comfortable to share their food.

Shruthi was so hungry and the pizza he bought is mouth watering, without any delay she took a slice and started eating it.

She was so engrossed in eating it that she didn't noticed Krishna who is looking around like a thief ready to snatch something.

After making sure that nobody is near them, they were surrounded by remaining other couples who were immersed in their own world. He moved his chair more close to her and slowly snaked his hand around her waist and squeezed it roughly. His sudden gesture made her mouth wide open which was filled with pizza. Krishna grinned and closing her mouth , winking at her. He slowly caressed her waist and pinched her there lightly.