Part 3

Thank you all for your lovely comments and votes on your previous part. Here is the next part :)

*******************************************************

Krishna's POV:

"I didn't get you, come again"

"I mixed sleeping tablets in the milk last night" Shruthi told slowly.

"What !!!!" Krishna shouted shocked and stared at her. Shruthi gulped hearing his shout.

"why did you do that?" asked Krishna after few minutes of silence.

"Last night before coming to your room, i was getting ready in my room and all the ladies over there said that you won't get sleep seeing me like that last night. So to make you sleep peacefully i mixed papa's sleeping tablets in the milk which you drank yesterday." Shruthi explained to Krishna hearing that Krishna eyes went wide and his mouth formed an O shape.

"What!!!!"

I stood there shocked looking her face wondering what I heard is true or not. I can't believe that she just mixed sleeping pills in the milk to make me sleep that too on our wedding night. What a crazy girl!!

"Kittu" she called me bringing me out of my shock.

"What the hell did you do? Are you mad?" I shouted at her which made her jump back.

"Do you know how much i have been waiting for that day? You simply spoiled my dreams by making me sleep yesterday night and now you are explaining as if you have done a great help by doing so." I shouted at her.

"I just did that to make you sleep Kittu" she told me innocently looking scared.

"SLEEP!!Who the hell will sleep on their wedding night?" I groaned.

"What will they do if they don't sleep?" she asked me curiously looking cutely with those innocent eyes making me forget my anger.

"You seriously gone mad, biwi" I shouted at her for which she had tears forming in her eyes and is ready cry any second.

"Kittu I...." she started saying something.

"What now?" I barked at her.

"arhhh...." she started crying which made me want to hit my head to the wall.

"Biwi......" I called her and was about to take her in to my arms she pushed me aside.

"You are bad....I thought you will sleep peacefully but instead of thanking me you are shouting at me" she accused me with tears flowing down her cheeks. It made me sad seeing her crying that too on second day of our marriage.

"Sorry biwi.....come" i requested her and took her into my arms. This time she didn't push me back.

She made me sleep on my wedding night pouring water on my dreams and here instead of she ,I'm saying sorry to her. Seriously, i pity myself now I thought sadly.

"I didn't do anything wrong Kittu *hic* I thought *hic* you will be *hic* tired and *hic* I just wanted *hic* you to sleep *peacefully*"

"hush.....ok biwi. I understand, don't cry." i told her moving my fingers in her hair to sooth her.

"Then why are you shouting at me ?" she murmered.

"You did that without my knowledge, you should have told me last night when you handed me the glass" I tried to convince her.

"I tried telling you but you kept on kissing me so I forgot to tell you." she explained.

"Ok but don't never mix sleeping pills like that with out anyone's knowledge. ok?" I told her while wiping her tears to which she nodded.