Jordan No!

*Theos POV*

  That wasn't my brother standing in front of me. But he, for some reason, had the same hair, was the same height, and was wearing something that looks like something my brother would wear. Then he pulled the gun out of his pocket. Soon he looked at something behind me and i followed where he was looking. Jordan was standing there. As i'm looking back at him he's starting to point the gun at her. Oh now that's not gonna happen. You don't threaten or hurt my loved ones.
He cocked the gun and i could hear Jordan scream my name. I ran to him and tackled him a split second before he shots. I get him on the ground a punch him as hard as i can, which thankfully knocked him out. i stood up and couldn't hear anything. Then i remember Jordan and turn to her. Oh god no. She's on the floor holding her left shoulder. Crying. I run to her and take off my shirt and press it against her shoulder.
"Jordan y-you're gonna be okay i promise. I-I'll be right back okay? Keep the pressure on it baby." Kissing her forehead i run to my room and put a few more items of clothes on. Grab the nearest duck-tape roll and run to the guy and tape his mouth, his arms behind his back, and his feet together. I grab his car keys and pick Jordan up and carry her to the car.
  I've been taking driving lessons and i'm so close to getting my permit. I think i can drive fifteen minutes to the hospital. I lay the passenger seat flat and lay her down on it. I run to the drivers side and get in and start up the car, forgetting about my seat belt Jordan softly reminds me and i do so. I drive off as fast as i can, not caring about the stop signs, but once i get to a more open rode i take it down a little. I still go kinda fast but i respect the stop signs and stop lights.
I get to hospital in a pretty good time. I go to the Emergency part of the hospital and park. Get out and run to Jordan. I take her inside and start screaming for help. As much as I want this to be a dream it's not(bc that was the original plan but that didn't work). They bring a bed to me and start rushing her to surgery. I run with them until we get to a certain part when a nurse tells me I need to stay.
"No I'm not leaving her!" I try to get away then she calls over a police officer that grabs me and pulls me to the waiting room.
Now why on earth would he handcuff me!? What a dick. I had to sit with my hands behind my back and wait for about an hour. Then a doctor walks into the waiting room and I didn't expect him to call my name.
  My head shots up and I rush to him not caring about the handcuffs.
"You're lucky the bullet didn't go all the way through her shoulder, but we did manage to get it out. Also that you got her here in time before she lost too much blood." Even after I heard the first part I couldn't help but sigh in relief. Then the last part I did it again. I thanked him and walked over to the officer for him to uncuff me before the doctor shows me where Jordan is. And let me tell you that was the most awkward walk with anyone I've ever met.
  His name was Doctor Smith, typical i know. He was a pretty badass looking Doctor though. Shaved head, tattoos, tall. Not exactly skinny but not exactly buff. He seemed cool. He's married and has a kid. 3 years old is what I think he said. He has kind of an accent. Irish almost but also sounds a little Scottish. Pretty soon we made it to where Jordan was laying. And what i saw scared me and made my day at the same time.

HEY GUYS! If you thought Jordan died in the last chapter then you're wrong. I mean why would you want her to die!? Anyways. My hint was false btw. Obviously nothing happened to Theo. But what does she see? Stay tuned!
-ALYN