The rest of the day was pretty good.

 --__AFTER SCHOOL__--

Craig was walking with me after school to come over to my house and chill, but his dad texted him to get home quickly. So he left and I was walking by my self.

I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't pay it any mind. They got quicker so I looked back casually and saw a black guy with a white hoodie grey sweatpants  and some old Nike's on.

I looked ahead of me and walked a little bit faster only to hear the foot steps increase with me. As I began to pull my phone out, to call Craig or my Mom or Dad, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head then every thing went black.

When I woke up I was in a dark room, my head was throbbing and I was hand cuffed to a big chain on a wall.

"HELLO!!??" I was scared. So many questions went through my head.

Who would do this to me?

Why me?

Why would some one want to kidnap me?

Will I be found? Dead or alive?

Does anyone know I'm missing?

"IS ANYONE THERE!?'' Nothing... No response.

I looked around and saw my book bag sitting next to me and my phone in there.

Yes!

I reach over for it and clicked on the power button...

Fuck!

It was dead.

''HOW LONG DO YOU PLAN ON HOLDING ME HERE!! I NEED TO EAT ASSHOLE!''

Still nothing. I sighed and sat down on the ground. I searched my bag some more.

There's always food in here. I found a lot of snacks.

I'm a total fat ass. Got an entire Deli in here.

I savored them and made sure to hide them. I hope I'll be found soon.

I miss my friends and family already. I'm just gonna go to sleep.

                                NEXT DAY