Chapter 3: Strange figures

Suddenly I feel a soft rattling. It was so faint I could barely feel it but, it was defiantly there. I woke up with such haste people around me were staring. I had gotten used to it. 22 years of it had kinda grown on me.

I really couldn't do much to see what it was. I couldn't get down on the ground because the seats were too close together. There really wasn't much else to do.

I looked around for something I could do. There was no one around and I honestly didn't know what I would have done.

I sat back in my chair and closed my eyes. I relaxed and tried to stay calm. I'm sure it's nothing Henry. Don't be delusional.

Moments after I fall asleep again. It wasn't that same as before though. It was like the visions I had experienced years ago just a lot less painful.

I was in a laboratory room. It was full of needles and surgery equipment. In the center of the room lay a figure on a raised medal table. Two people enter the room and inspected the figure. They raised the platform so that it was standing up. The figure was a girl depicting on her body shape and she stood very still. The scientists mumbled something to each other and walked out of the room. As they left out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of deep blood red.

I woke up. I was sitting drenched in sweat but, I wasn't aching like other visions.

My first thought. S.H.I.E.L.D.