I looked at her. "What do you want..."

"If, you don't want this to be on the magazine and ruined both Seventeen and EXO, you have to listen to me."

"Are you crazy?!" I shouted.

"Shh." She hushed me. "Think about Seventeen and EXO, if these photos went out, what will the fans said? They will hate them."

I can't let this girl ruined them...

I just can't see them broke appart because of a person like me.

"Ah Rin-ssi." Somebody came beside us.

We both look up and saw a man.

He seemed familiar.

"We need to talk." The man said.

"Dugu-saeyo." Ah Rin glared at the man.

"I'm Pledis's CEO. I came because of this." He pointed to the picture of Mingyu holding my hand.

( a/n: hah! Saviour! )

"Sure. We can talk." Kim Ah Rin said and grabbed her bag.

She smirked at me.

I'm so done.

-

We came to Pledis Ent and went straight to the CEO's office.

"Ah Rin-ssi, do you mind to wait for a moment. I need to know something from Yoon." CEO said.

( a/n: I have no idea what their CEO name is, maybe they did mention but I didn't remember tho. So I'll just put CEO. )

Ah Rin glared at me, then at the CEO and agreed.

I went into the office with the CEO while Kim Ah Rin sat outside.

"I'm not scolding you or what, so tell me what happened. Why is Mingyu grabbing your hand and why is Kai came out from the room after that?"

"I-I don't know what to say..."

Should I just tell him my true identity?

"Yoon, things happened, we solved. But we have to know why this things happened before we find a solution. Is that clear enough?"

"EXO Sehun came to me a few days ago."

"What?" Sehun? He went to find CEO?

"He told me that you're actually his sister. And your true name is Oh Yun Hye." CEO said.

I gulped. "You know everything?"

CEO nodded. "I believe Kai talked to you because of this? And Mingyu happened to hear everything."

I nodded. "When Kai was talking to me, since he recognized me, Mingyu heard everything and he came inside and dragged me away."

CEO nodded.

"We just need to settle the girl."

-

"So Ah Rin-ssi, if you don't let out the news, what could we do for you?" CEO asked.

"I would like to date Jeon Wonwoo." Ah Rin smiled sweetly.

"Wait what?" I widened my eyes.

"Ah Rin-ssi, you know this is impossible." CEO stay calm and told her.

"Why is it impossible? Kim Mingyu even date this girl." Ah Rin said and pointed her finger at me.