Too late

Chanel's P.O.V

Life just keeps getting more complicated and Brianna is just making it worse. My hormones are just too much for me right now and I cannot deal with her right now.

I am pregnant.
All the times I had been fucking niggas got to me and I am fucking pregnant. The one time I was too drunk to make sure the nigga wore a condom got me pregnant.

I ,CHANEL KING, AM FUCKING PREGNANT!!!!
I don't know what to do, I don't know whether to keep it or not. The more I am undecided, the more I run out of time to do this legally. I cannot be a mother but I don't think I want to murder this foetus. Thinking of the possibility of messing up my uterus forever scares me. My life is messed up right now and bringing am innocent baby into all of this is unfair.

Who is going to support me, my mother is in a madhouse. My sister is too fucked up and young to help and she has got her own problems to deal with.

Is it too late now to say sorry...

My phone was ringing and it was an unknown number.

Hello...

??: Hello is this Chanel King speaking?

Yes this is she...

??:  Hello miss, we would like you to come in and discuss your mother...

My mother...

??: Yes your mother. There is a serious matter to discuss pertaining her here at sunny wellness.

Oh okay, when do I have to come in? Is it urgent?

??: Yes very urgent, I need you to come in as soon as possible. Like as in yesterday. When you do come please as for Kim which is me okay? I have to go now.

Uuhhh okay bye Kim.

I did not really care about my mother right now but she was my mother and I had to go see what was up. I hadn't seen her since she got admitted and that was very terrible of me.

I took a shower and got dressed in a black tight skirt and a white loose fitting crop top. I always had to slay, always.

I got in my mothers merc e-class and drove to the shop to get her flowers and her favorite chocolates. Then I was off to sunny wellness.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bree's P.O.V