Chapter 29: Is It Love?

"Finally where the hell were the two of you at?" Kimberly groans in annoyance seeing the two walk back in hand in hand after what felt like hours of her staring at an unused dart board.

"None of your business." Karlie says releasing Taylor's hand and letting her get back to work. Taylor blushes while heading back behind the bar , she grabs the remote and turns on the television that had been off.

"Sorry Kimberly , you could've put the TV on... Um I'll be right back I need to go pee." Taylor says excusing herself passing Kimberly the remote on the way. She gets to the employee bathroom and locks the door behind her. Taking a deep breath she leans against it looking down at herself she tucks back in her shirt. She walks over to the mirror and she can easily see the faint red marks across her skin. She smiles at her reflection before she zones out and can easily feel as if Karlie was standing right in front of her again , her hand touching her. Her perfume engulfing her senses. I almost told her. But do I really feel that way? Or was i just in the moment?

"Taylor..." Karlie's voice sounds from behind the door giving the door knob a bit of a wiggle in the process. Taylor stiffens before bouncing on her feet trying to get every ounce of the giddy feeling she still had out of her body.

"Um coming." She says more calmly and unlocking the door. Karlie enters and shuts the door behind her. "You okay?" She asks studying Taylor's face for maybe a sign of regret?

"Yes I'm fine. Good actually. Really good. Actually." She says and shakes her head with amusement as she slightly giggles at how that sounded. Karlie doesn't keep her smile from her face. Taylor looks back at the mirror and tilts her head.

"Look." She says running her finger over the lipstick that had smeared off her own lips onto Karlie's lips that is now onto her neck. "Kimberly probably saw this." Taylor says and yanks a paper towel out from the dispenser and damps it before trying to wipe off the red. Karlie puts her hands on Taylor's hips and stands behind the shorter girl. She pushes up against her molding their bodies together. I can't help it anymore.

"I can help you." Karlie says and puts her mouth on the opposite side of Taylor's neck. Taylor tenses up seeing herself wrapped up in Karlie through the mirror. It was a new beautiful site to see. Something I don't think I'd ever get used too. But i wouldn't mind this every day. Taylor breathes a sigh of relief almost as she drops the wet napkin and loses a hand in Karlie's blonde silky hair and the other on top of Karlie's hands on her hip.

"I don't know what's gotten into you lately... But I'm not complaining..." Taylor says her skin breaking out in goosebumps. Karlie smiles against her skin before she opens her mouth fuller about to nibble when Taylor turns in her grasp. "As much as I want this. Your sister is probably wondering where we're at."

Karlie nods her head "Alright."

"I like this new you. I like it a lot."

"I'm following my heart not my head anymore...I'm happy...and...I need to tell you something." Karlie says. Taylor looks at her with curious eyes. Karlie slipping her hands over Taylor's behind again says , "You have absolutely no idea how long I've wanted to do this." Karlie says with a silent laugh. Taylor blushes reaching up on her tip toes she presses a light kiss to Karlie's lips. Be my girlfriend Karlie.