August alsina concert

Hey guys it's ya girl Anna tink Marie smith and I'm 21 from the islands my bday is on October 31st Halloween baby yassss I'm 5,0 im very short in right I could count as a 13 year old but I have a twin we look the same her name is Aniyah Marie smith she was not Finna steal my whole name and we have a baby sis but anyways our mom was on crack my sister Aniyah is a model I know I can sing and rap but I keep it on the dlow and plus my little sister Camilla Anna Marie Lopez can sing we have different dads so yeh but anyway I'm getting a call.
*
*
Me:wassup
Mariah:hey boy watchu doing tonight u wanna go to this August alsina concert with me
Me: sure what time I already took a bath and shit so yeh
Mariah:right now bish get dressed cause we all know how long you take
Me:bit GCO by the dial tone
I looked at my phone like this bitch didn't but anyway I hopped out my bed and fall on the floor dramatically.I think I hurt my arm but fuck dat bish lol anyways I went into my closet.picked out  a black ribbed crop top and a black skater skirt matte purple lipstick gold Rolex black high heels sprayed my coco Chanel perfume on with my hair curly how I like it.and my black and gold purse and I heard her honk so I went down and we were dressed alike but she had on red so we dress like twins but idgaf.
*
*
*
Me:hey bitch wassup
Mariah:hey hoe im gud wat aboutchu
*
*
We talked the whole ride blah blah we reached the club at 9:00 because mr.sexy don't go on until 9:30 so we went to the guard by the door because that's my cousin and so on we walked straight bitches was givin us these stank looks like bitch what happen to your eyes but he about to start so let me stfu.

August:wats poppin its ya boy August motherfucking alsina what's good ladies
*
(Crowd screams and cheers)but this one shawty caught my eyes and all I could say was mutherfuckin damn she was off the charts shawty was beyon fine like ohh that ass that long ass hair but she looks like a wifey type I'm trynna get myself toghetha so yeah.let get this shit done

I luv this
I luv this
I luv this
It's 2 o'clock
And I'm faded
Gotta voicemail
On my phone from a lil breezy feeling x rated
She told a nigga she hurt in I'm in the car and I'm swervin
.
.
.
Da concert was done and I had a meet and greet so a nigga had to get ready to meet theses goons I wanna see that fine ass breezy she sexy as fuck man she got me feeling whipped and a nigga ain't hit it yet but whateva.
(Fans omg,he my baby daddy,eat my pu@$&,)and I was like I don't eat random box like nigga to.but last was that girl who I saw so when she came up and was like
???:hello um I know your August alsina but can i have a pic with u cuz u cute or whateva she said in a laugh.
August:yeah ma but what's yo name bring yo fine ass hea
???:My name is Anna muthafucking tink Marie smith and listen mr fuck and duck idfwu so if u looking for a groupie go find some other girl but here's my number and call me when u done with your bullshit now gimme yo phone I ain't no hacker stealer male raper whateva the fuck u call it so lemme put my numbs in yo phone.
August:(stares at her in shock) um ok ma um ( gives his phone acting like a lil bitch)
Anna:(saves her number as bigbootytink👅💦🍑🍆)she laughs and her deep ass dimples pop out.Heres your phone (passes it to him when they touched they feel 4th of July New Years etc fire works and shit they hand so quick they almost was like a handshake)
August:(saves his number as augbabydaddy👨‍👩‍👧‍👦) here u go ma I mean Anna
Anna: walks off and turn backs and smiles and blows a kiss to aug.

What do you think will happen next?
Vote
Share
Suggest
More
Do you think they will hit it off?