Second Time Around

Kayla P.O.V

Today was graduation day I can't believe it it was my time to shine. The auditorium was packed from side to side I saw my dad. What is he doing here? Well it's time to sit. The graduation went great and to find out I'm going to Clark University in Atlanta,Georgia I can't wait.

Eric P.O.V

I saw Kayla she looked amazing she didn't even look my way or anything. Maybe I should of believed her. I'm going to this Clark University I have a scholarship for. I had to leave today I hope I will see Kayla one day and when I will I will marry her she my everything I fucked up bad.

*two months later*

Kayla P.O.V

The college was huge I loved it. Wait is that Eric oh shit. It was him and he saw me so I ran in my dorm. There was a knock on the door I didn't answer then the door was opened by what I guess was my roommate. He was fine asf and I mean fine I thought you couldn't have different sex roommates. Well I guess I got one.

"Wassup ma I'm Darius." He said sexy as hell

"Hey I'm Kayla." We shook hands

"Well Kayla I think your boyfriend is standing outside waiting for you."

"Umm thanks."

With that I walked out the room to find a nervous Eric. Damn he was so cute man I loved him so much but I don't think we can ever be together because he believes other people. Then out the corner of my eye I saw Jasmine ughhh this hoe.

"Kayla." Eric said snapping me out of my thoughts

"Huh."

"Kayla look I'm sorry for everything." He meant it and it showed but was I really ready to be with him

"I guess but answer this why didn't you ask me why didn't you believe me Eric I did nothing but tell you the truth."

"I know and I'm sorry for not believing you. it's just I couldn't take another heartbreak."

"Don't put it all on that. Cause if you really was sorry you would of never did it." I know I was being hard but he needed to hear it one way or another.

I didn't see him in awhile and to know that he still wants to be with me makes me happy inside.

"Kayla please just go on one date with me if you still not feeling me I'll stop bugging you promise." He looked dead in my eyes

"Okay when."

"Tonight my dorm." He said giving me a hug and a long kiss on the lips.

I felt sparks I wonder if he did to man I missed him so much but if he is gonna play games I don't wanna be with him point blank.

Eric P.O.V

I felt sparks that I never felt when I kissed Kayla I'm surprised she didn't slap the shit out of me. I swear I love that girl I need to stop listening to these girls like Kayla said I'm glad she is giving me a second chance. Wait did I just see Jasmine and my first Dajon together here. Awwww hell get it together there walking over here remember they are ex's for a reason.

"Hey Eric." They say in fusion

"Wassup." was all I said and walked off

It was around six so Kayla should be here any minute. There was a knock on the floor. It was Jasmine . Man she needed to get the fuck for real.

"What do you want Jasmine?"

"So that's how it is now Eric how you gonna let that virgin ruin what we had huh?" I just looked at her cause Kayla was standing behind her

"Because no boy nor man wants a hoe as a girlfriend or wife." Kayla said standing next to me pissing Jasmine off

"Man whatever Eric when you wanna fuck some you know where to find me."

"Nahh I don't."

She left and me and Kayla bust out laughing man I missed this with Kayla. Hopes she says he's at the end of the night. I cooked for her and we talked and watched movies all night.

"Kayla." I said getting her attention

"Huh?"

"Will you be my girl again?"

Sorry it's so short I have been having family problems but I will update tomorrow and make the next chapter longer

Comment

Vote

Tell me what you think?

Will she say yes or no?