Hello

"So why are we all at the tower again? Did Thor blow up another toaster?" Clint asks, obviously annoyed. "I called you here, my good friends, for a very important task." Thor's voice was cheerful, but tired and bags were present under his eyes.

"I need you to look after someone for me." Thor looks down at his cape and says,"Do not be afraid Loki they will not hurt you here. "

A mini Loki comes out from behind Thor's cape, and the room erupts in shouts. "What!?" Clint screams."We can't keep a criminal here!"

The team nods their head in agreement. "Loki does not remember his adult life. He has the mindset of a child. " Thor tries to reason.

Clint growls. Little Loki flinches and hugs his brother's leg tightly. He shakily opens his mouth and whispers something that makes the whole team freeze.

"Brother, are they gonna beat me like Father does?" Thor sighs sadly and crouches down to Loki's level."No, Loki." He says,"No one will ever hurt you again, I promise you."

The little child nods his head and wipes the tears, flowing down his cheeks. "I-I'm so sorry, brother," he sobs. "For being such a burden to you and your friends." Thor smiles sadly and ruffles his baby brothers hair."You are not a burden, Loki. You mean the whole world to me, "

Loki turned to the team, and they were glaring at him (everyone but Steve and Bruce). "Please let me stay. I-I promise I won't cause any trouble, and I'll do anything you ask of me and-and" Loki loses his words in his loud sobs.

"Hey now." Steve says, coming over to the crying frost-giant."Don't cry. Of course, you can stay here. " Clint looks about ready to punch someone, and Tony just left to the bar.

"HE CANT STAY HERE!" Clint yells

"And why not?" Bruce states crossing his arms."As long as he behaves, I don't see why not"

Clint grabs Bruce by the collar and yells, "HE BELONGS IN PRISON!" Loki flinches and cowers at Clint's yelling.

Thor walks over, towers over Clint, and says, "My brother will stay here. And anyone that says otherwise or tells Fury will have to face the wrath of an Asgaurdian God. "

Clint mumbles something incoherent and leaves the room. "I must go, Loki," Thor says, regaining his composure. Loki runs to his brother and hugs him tightly. "Farewell, big brother, I love you. Please return safely. " Thor laughs and Loki let's him go."I love you too little brother. "

----------------Time Skip-----------------------

Steve found Loki a room by Bruce, and Bruce got Loki some clothes and books. Loki was reading a book about the constellations when Bruce and Steve came in.

Steve cleared his throat and said, "Okay, Loki, it's bath time." Bruce sighed and waited for the child to start whining, but Loki just put down his book and nodded.

"Okay," he said. "But big brother says I have to be careful not to get soap on my wounds because he said it would be very painful."

~In The Living Room~

Natasha, Clint, and Tony watch the camera that Tony activated in Loki's room. "Okay but big brother says I have to be careful not to get soap on my wounds because he said it would be very painful." They all freeze along with Bruce and Steve.

"What sort of wounds do you have Loki?" Steve asks cautiously hoping not to make the little boy remember something he doesn't want to.

Loki thinks for a minute and says bluntly "Well I have whip marks on my back, some burns on my lower stomach along with some lacerations on my chest and thighs. I have many more wounds, but I'm hiding them with my magic" Loki put a finger to his lips and shushed them, "but you can't tell Thor because I don't want him to worry about me."

Steve gasps, and Bruce looks like he's going to be sick. "Why do you have so many injuries?" Bruce asks cautiously, trying to not 'hulk out'. "Well, I can only remember bits and pieces, but from what I can remember The guard said I was being punished for something, I think. " Steve and Bruce looked at each other knowingly. Loki noticed and looked at them fearfully. "You know of what crime I committed?" He whimpered. Loki dropped to his knees and bowed to Steve and Bruce.

"Please tell me! I know what I did had to have been terrible and must be hard to talk about. Especially to deserve the punishment I got, but please. I promise I'll try and make amends. Please. I'll do anything; at home, the father made me the castle slave. I-I can serve you too, please. I just want to know what I did wrong."

Tony shuts the screen off and walks off, saying, "Anyone who can go through all that and still be sane is okay in my book."

Okay, back to Steve, Bruce, and Loki

"I-I heard there was an attack. Was I S-somehow i-involved?" Loki looks up at their expressions with fear. Bruce looked mad, and Steve looked horrified.'I must have offended them,' he thought. Loki looks back down at the floor and stutters, "I-I'm sorry
i-if I offended you. P-Please don't h-hurt m-me." Steve and Bruce looked at the cowering, shaking boy with sorrow.

"Hey, don't cry. We're not gonna hurt you, " Bruce says, putting his hand on the boys shoulder. Loki flinches and takes a step back. "I'm sorry," he whispers before he passes out.

Bruce's Pov

Loki started passing out, so I put my arms out and caught him. "Come on," I say, lifting Loki up in my arms. "We have to get him to the infirmary." Steve nods probably still too shocked to say anything.

We walk down to the living room, where everyone else is, and before anyone can ask I say "Loki passed out I need to get him to the infirmary" I continue to walk out of the living room and into the elevator while Steve stays to inform the others of the situation.

The elevator door closes, and I sigh. "What happened to you?" I look down at the sleeping boy. "I know torture when I see it. To think someone could do this to a child is sick. " By now, I was in the infirmary, and I set Loki on the medical table. I gently lift up his shirt and see a mass of bloody bandages.

I manage to get his shirt all the way off when Tony comes in. "My God." He mutters looking at the bandages. "What have we gotten ourselves into?" I sigh and shake my head. "Just think. If he's hiding a majority of his injuries, then these are nothing"

Loki starts to shake and whimper things in his sleep. "S-s-s-stop I-I don't k-know w-what I did w-wrong father I-I swear I d-don't remember" tears stream down Loki's face as he starts to thrash around "AHHHHHHHH" Loki bolts up and cuts himself mid scream.

He looks at us and struggles as he gets on his knees. "I-I'm sorry I screamed. Please don't beat me. I'll be good. " Loki brings his knees up to his chest as he sobs "I want my brother. "

Tony's Pov

"Tony, call Thor," Bruce said while taking off a struggling Loki's bandages.
"Oh no. I would very much like to stay alive. "
Bruce looked at me in desperation. I sigh and pull out my phone. "Alright, fine, but if he kills us, I'm haunting you." The phone dials and Thor answers shouting, "HELLO MAN OF IRON."

I pull the phone away from my ear and say, "You don't have to shout. I can hear you just fine. I need you to come over here. Loki is upset and won't seem to calm down. " The phone clicks, and a flash of light blinds me. Thor is suddenly standing in front of me!

"Big brother?!" Loki shouts as he jumps to his brother. "I had a nightmare," he sobbed. "I don't remember what I did wrong, honest. Why can't I just be good? A-All I do is make trouble for you and her father ever since mother died"

Thor cuts Loki's rambling by saying, "Loki, you are not trouble. And you are good."

"Like hell he is," Clint says as he walks in the room. "He tried to take over the world." Loki looks at Clint and Thor in desperation "I-I-I-"
Clint laughs. "Point proven." Loki cries harder and pushes away from Thor.

Loki's Pov

I lower my head in shame. I can't bear to look at my brother. He must think of me as a weakling or a monster. Thor gently grabs my chin and pulls my head up so I stare at his calm face.