I'm Fine. // Makoto x Reader

Mulai dari awal

"Mr.Tachibana? May I have a word with you for a second?" One of the doctors says, taking off his gloves in the process.

Makoto's dad nods wiping away his tears before walking up to the doctor.

I had managed to overhear the conversation and make up the sentences that they were both saying. Makoto was set to have surgery done in three days at another hospital, it seemed as though they couldn't possibly remove the tumor at this hospital.

Tears had suddenly came about again as my body had started to shake and i was unable to properly look up at the two speaking. 

All i wished for was Makoto to be okay, i wanted to give Makoto as much power so he could do this.

Taking a quick glance at Makoto who was still in the same spot as before, i slowly walk closer to the doctor and Makoto's dad. Makoto's dad coughs uneasy trying to hold any more tears that were yet to come out. 

"I'll inform you about the procedure more tomorrow, It's getting late now and i'm sure you're very sleepy." The doctor lifts up his sleeve to take a look at his watch that was adjusted on his right wrist.

Makoto's dad nods as he watches the doctor turn around and walk away. I could see he was in more pain. 

I cough catching his attention so i could speak up. "I-If you don't mind...can i stay the night with Makoto? I'll make sure that he will be alright and i will tell the nurse straight away if-" Makoto's dad puts both of his hands on my shoulders making me stop blabbering on.

"You can stay with Makoto, i trust you." He closes his eyes smiling even though he was still sad. 

You whisper a thank you before he removes his hands from my shoulders walking to the door saying a quiet goodbye. You walk to the nearest chair and move it closer to Makoto's bed. I take a seat placing my hand on top of Makoto's hand.

"Live Makoto....Live." I say biting my lip pushing back the tears. After 5 minutes i went to turn off the lights and lightly rested my head on Makoto's bed closing my eyes.

;

"Excuse me..?" I feel someone's hand on my shoulder  moving me. 

I groan as i slowly open my eyes lifting myself from Makoto's bed. I look on the right to see a nurse. I move my head back towards Makoto who was slowly waking up as well. "Makoto..." I say as tears fill up my eyes. 

He looks up at me with a slight smile on his face. He moves his hand onto my cheek, wiping away the tears that had fallen. 

I tried to speak but i couldn't get the words to come out. It was as if Makoto already knew my question that i was going to tell him. He moves his hands to mine, holding them tightly. "I'm fine, ________"

The nurse moves over to the side of Makoto checking the blood bag that was attached to Makoto's arm and the monitor that kept track of Makoto's heartbeat. 

"Seems good...." The nurse says quietly to herself before giving a quick smile to Makoto. "Although your going to be doing lots of tests today." Her smile soon fades as she sighs leaving the two of us alone. 

As soon as the door closes i give Makoto a huge hug making him surprised, although he hugs back making me feel his warmth on me. 

"Excuse me..." Makoto's dad bows before entering the room looking straight at the both of us hugging.

I quickly let go of Makoto looking back at Makoto's dad embarrassed. "S-Sorry"

He just shakes his head smiling. "How are you feeling Makoto?" He says walking over to us holding a bag with bottles of water.