Chapter 2

I blankly stared at the boy on top of me with a grin on his face. He suddenly got up pulling me upwards towards him. I looked at him nervously and I take a step back. "Don't be scared Ivy...I'm not going to hurt you..." He said brushing his hair backwards. I took another step back as soon as I made contact with a tree I trembled. "W-who a-are you...a-and how d-do you know m-my n-name...?" I said with my quiet voice.

He looked at blankly for a moment but slightly grinned. "I'm Harlet...just call me Harlet." I tilted my head for a moment wondering if I heard his name correctly. "O-oh...Harlet...never heard of that one before." I kept my distance from him but grinned. Harlet smiled and shook his head taking a step closer to me. "Well...I wouldn't expect you to know anything about me..." I nodded and I looked up at the tree but glanced down against noticing that he wouldn't stop staring at me. "Um...I don't know if you noticed but...why are you following me?" Harlet laughed and leaned his back against the tree and took a deep breath.

"I'm just like you Ivy...I've got a power like you do. You're not alone." Harlet gave me a serious look, letting me know that he was dead serious. "Like me...? I thought I was alone all this time." I placed my hands on my head, trying to consume all of this calmly. Harlet looked at me and stepped forward. "You're gonna have to come with me right now Ivy." He took my shoulder and started to pull me towards him, but I immediately slapped his hand off my shoulder. "No! I'm not going anywhere!" Harlet darted his eyes at me and grabbed both of my shoulders, pulling me towards him.

I immediately placed my hands on his cheeks, my eyes turning into a purplish color. I enhanced my powers into him, slightly seducing him. I had a plan in mind, immediately devouring his soul and getting him out of my sight. Harlet suddenly got a bit closer to me, he tilted his head, his lips just a few centimeters away from mine. My plan was about to be completed, all he needed to do, was to kiss me and I'll devour his soul.

I closed my eyes, getting ready to kiss/kill him. My hands wrapped around his neck pulling him slightly closer to me. Suddenly, I heard a slight laugh come out of Harlet, opening my eyes, he stood still still centimeters away from my lips. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling, he leaned in against my ear and laughed. "Unfortunately that doesn't work on me Ivy...you should know better than to seduce me." My heartbeat started to speed up after he said those words and I looked at him a bit shocked. He knew what I was doing.

Harlet leaned back and he placed his finger on my forehead, suddenly my body felt weak. My legs weren't functioning and I fell to the ground, I felt Harlet's arms picking me up into his arms. Harlet looked right at me and covered my eyes lids and I blacked out.

I felt my shoulder being touched and I slightly woke up. My vision was blurry, I could see 5 body figures around me looking down at me and whispering. They were chattering and one of them came towards me and flashed a bright light on my eyes. My eyes finches once my eyes looked at the light and I got up. I recovered my vision after a few moments and I looked around and I saw 5 people around me. Three guys and two girls, they gave me a serious look as if I'd done something wrong.

A pink-haired girl came up towards me smiling and she touched my hair. "Hello Ivy, I'm Shalene...but you can call me Shaz." I looked at her outfit, then up at her. I gave her a slightly nervous smile. A girl wearing short skirt and a tank top is so something that I wouldn't want to wear at all. A tall guy stepped forward and wrapped his arms around his chest. "Sup...I'm Jason. Nice to meet ya Ivy." I slightly nodded as he stepped backwards and another tall guy stepped forward giving me a slight smile. "Hey Ivy, I'm Alex..." He stepped back as I smiled at him, I trailed my eyes at the other shadow beside Jason. He stepped out of the shadows, it was Harlet.

Harlet took a step towards me and looked right into my eyes, "Ivy...we need to tell you why you're here." I think for a moment and I immediately look back up at him. "Where am I?" I didn't wait for Harlet to give me an answer and I got up and looked out a nearby window. I saw a field with a forrest surrounding it, I knew that I was no longer at home.